Recent content by Mlouis

1. Mlouis

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

A quick comparison between the black (6X) and red (7X), observation only, no numbers. I find the red easier to swing however, it is a little looser than i like. For me, this introduces the left miss. I was pleasantly surprised that to find that the black is quite easy to swing as well due to how...
  2. Mlouis

SWAG Putters Thread

As everyone else said, standard looks better but I'm super stoked on getting a special.
  3. Mlouis

Your Driver Shaft Right Now?

Exactly what I have. Played the TP 7x in my driver and 8x in my 3 wood, the last 2 years. Now have a Ventus red 7x and a Ventus black 6x on the way! Since you liked the TP, I think you'll really like the Red. A bit lower spinning for me but at a higher launch. It's seriously good.
  4. Mlouis

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

Looking forward to your comparison. I have a Black coming in April so I'm eager to hear what you think!
  5. Mlouis

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

The red looks really good with the TSI3 head. Did you tip the red or the black at all? How does the red compare to the black in terms of launch and ball flight?
  6. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I have a Ventus Black on the way and I'm sure it's going too be too low spin combined with the head. The Red is perfect for me. Really makes me wonder if the XB would have been better for me.
  7. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Just got back from hitting in the sim. The radspeed for me is really low spin. My F9 with the ventus red, weight forward was averaging 2400 spin. The radspeed with ventus red and the weight in the back was averaging 2100 spin. Decided to try the weight forward and I couldn't get the spin above...
  8. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Just got back from hitting a bucket. It was pretty windy today at 30km/h. Hit this side by side with the F9, found the Radspeed to be much more stable and lower spin. I was hitting into the wind the Radspeed had a stronger flight, the f9 spun up a little bit. So far seeing a huge improvement...
  9. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Mine came out to 196g with the screw
  10. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I'm amazed by the customer service with Cobra. They ran into an issue with my original order (Radpeed w/ Ventus Black 6X) as their inventory system wasn't updated and they were out of Ventus Black until April. I still wanted the Ventus Black but needed the driver in the meantime as I have an...
  11. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

The gloss does look great, i've found the matte black to be cheap looking for me
  12. Mlouis

SWAG Putters Thread

it's $333.33 for the recycled cover tomorrow, pretty steep
  13. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Can't wait to see your pics! mine is in the build phase!
  14. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

why dont you go with a 10.5 and turn down the loft to open the face?
  15. Mlouis

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Turbulence/Turbo yellow is confirmed to be gloss. A guy on the facebook cobra page received his
Back