Recent content by MNMarc

1. MNMarc

Guinness

I love Guiness! It’s a casserole in a glass!
  2. MNMarc

CONTEST Your Favorite: The 2022 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

First Callaway club was Great Big Bertha 9 degree driver. Teed the ball up using pencils and hit absolute bombs!
  3. MNMarc

For Sale SWAG blade covers 🔥

Great way to start or add to your SWAG collection! Each of these SWAG putter covers are new out of bag. Shipping is included as long it’s being sent here in the continental US. Reach out if you have any questions! Cherry Kool-Aid - $80 Saks Looks Good (purple) - $80 Mick Swagger - $100 Zolpunk...
  4. MNMarc

For Sale SWAG blade covers 🔥

Great way to start or add to your SWAG collection! All blade covers are new and out of the bag. Prices include shipping as long as it’s in the continental US. Let me know if you have any questions! Cherry Kool-Aid - $80 Saks Looks Good (purple) - $80 Mick Swagger - $100 Zolpunk (1 of 123) -...
  5. MNMarc

CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Sounds like you and I would be an outstanding team on a links course!
  6. MNMarc

CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Bought the Rogue ST Max when it launched and just purchased the 3 wood to match. Good swing or bad swing, the ball just booms off the face.
  7. MNMarc

SWAG Putters Thread

Agreed!
  8. MNMarc

SWAG Putters Thread

Death, taxes, my brother winning stuff 🤷🏻‍♂️
  9. MNMarc

SWAG Putters Thread

I don’t have it yet, but it looks like the “extra” included with the d.g.a.p. shirt from the 4/20 drop is…another shirt.
  10. MNMarc

SWAG Putters Thread

Have any luck?
  11. MNMarc

SWAG Putters Thread

I got one too. Interested to see what’s included. You think it’s a big bag of the reefer?
  12. MNMarc

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Bought a black pair of the ADG 4’s and I’m praying to Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent that these don’t squeak like all the other Jordan shoes I’ve purchased. Tired of switching out the insoles!
  13. MNMarc

CONTEST The Engagement: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Having seen my little-bigger brother experience the trip just last year, I would try to do more video so Matt could follow along as he is not good at reading. I’d probably attach a go-pro head mount for the entire trip so everyone can experience my joy together!
  14. MNMarc

SWAG Putters Thread

Just mention Marc from MN and you and I are “buddies” 🤣
Back