Recent content by Moleman.

1. Moleman.

Question about Golf GPS watches

This probably a stupid question, I assume a gps golf watch should keep normal time even when not in gps mode? I bought garmin S3 on eBay with the intention of wearing it as an everyday watch and when I'm out and have an opportunity for a few holes I'll be ready to go.. The problem is that the...
  2. Moleman.

Golf Instruction - Northern Ireland

Hello all, I'm sure there are a few natives from Gods own country on here so just wondered if any of you can recommend an instructor, preferably in the County Down/Antrim area? I've had a few lessons from Debbie Hanna, Blackwood Golf Centre but would maybe like a fresh outlook. I know there...
  3. Moleman.

Nike Engage Wedges - Which grind should I choose?

I'm in the market for Nike Engage 54&58 wedges, I mainly use the 58 in the sand or a rare flop, I use the 54 around the green or inside 40yards. there are a couple of 54&58 wedges on eBay which have the square soles, before I buy them are they suitable for what I need or based on my typical use...
  4. Moleman.

Wedges to compliment Nike Vapor Pro Combo irons...

Just ordered myself a set of Nike Vapor Pro Combo irons, unfortunately for some reason we cannot order the A wedge over here in the UK and so I'm on the lookout for a 50degree wedge, I will probably at some stage include a 54 and 58 as I a little OCD about matching wedges! :D Appreciate some...
  5. Moleman.

Pretty interesting article on Jason Day

http://grantland.com/features/jason-day-british-open-2014-golf-pga/ After reading that it just makes me even happier he finally broke through with a major! 
  6. Moleman.

Iron fitting - Unexpected Outcome! :)

15 handicap on the way down so I decided to get myself properly fit, I play the short irons well but struggle to get enough height with the 6i to 4, bad shot is always a pulli. Currently playing a set of Mizzy JPX825 with KBS Tour S shafts. Spent an hour with the fitter and to my amazement and...
  7. Moleman.

Hello from *sunny Northern Ireland...

By sunny I of course mean wet and miserable.. :act-up: Looong time lurker here here so about time I registered.. 15 h/c on its way down, member at Blackwood Golf Club, compulsive buyer of golf clubs..
Back