Recent content by Molten

1. Molten

Tour Event 2023 LIV Golf Feb 24th-26th Mayakoba, Mexico, El Camaleón Golf Course

I turned it on for the 30 minutes I had free yesterday and it’s still not a great product. The golf is fine but it’s packaged for a younger audience that doesn’t mesh with the current LIV roster of talent. I asked my wife for her take - she sees a lot of golf because I always have it on during...
  2. Molten

New MGI Navigator A.I. GPS and Geo Fencing

I think I’ll be an early adopter on this one. The interactive screen isn’t all that interesting but the follow is what I’ve been waiting for.
  3. Molten

How big of a golf ego do you have?

It exists but it’s getting much, much smaller. I used to expect perfection on everything and it was a pain in the butt. I’m enjoying golf much more now
  4. Molten

Galvin Green outerwear

Really nice, really expensive. I like it but am not sure it’s worth the cash.
  5. Molten

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

While I love my Jordans, the air max 90 is my favorite shoe to walk in for good weather rounds.
  6. Molten

Trackman Suing GS Pro

I’ll dig up the complaint later for a good read but I wouldn’t be too concerned if I was GSP (unless they can’t afford to defend, which is a real concern). Copyright infringement in this context will be tough to prove, even with the overlap in the developers of each.
  7. Molten

Vessel 10th Anniversary Carbon Fiber Collection

Still available in such limited quantities - a bit surprising!
  8. Molten

Vessel 10th Anniversary Carbon Fiber Collection

I have to laugh at this one a bit. I’m a big vessel user but I have a bag that looks a lot like this and I got it for WAY less. I don’t get this one.
  9. Molten

Foresight Course Sales?

Yeah - I have no idea if that’s changed with the new ownership and Bushnell offerings, but it’s worth a try.
  10. Molten

Tee Time Intervals?

Progressive tee times. 8 in the morning, 9 mid morning, 10 afternoon. It works well enough
  11. Molten

Foresight Course Sales?

I’ve gone as low as 3-5 and seen the price come down a meaningful amount.
  12. Molten

Foresight Course Sales?

The best option (historically) has been going direct to the rep with volume. The price a rep can give you is as good as any website sale I’ve seen. I haven’t bought a course in more than a year, so hopefully that’s still the case. They have a lot of bundles on sale regularly. If you want me to...
  13. Molten

Attomax Golf Balls: “Ultra Premium Golf Balls”$250 a dozen! 😳

I believe this is what Gilfoyle would refer to as synergy.
  14. Molten

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

Yeah it’s not great. I’m really torn on what to do here - the core business is strong enough for a higher valuation but bleeding in VR is bad. The only positive it that the VR spend is likely good for my other holdings, so I’m hoping for a bit of an offset. I think I’ll add to my position at 99...
  15. Molten

Cost to create a new set of irons

R&D doesn’t need to be recouped in a single swoop. The “new” technology (just denoting some is actually new and some is tweaked, but let’s lump it all together here) will be applicable to many lines and products. For example, stroke lab and jail break aren’t in a single product. I think it’s...
Back