Recent content by Molten

1. Molten

Would you take a 30% raise to go clean shaven?

Yup. 100%
  2. Molten

SWAG Putters Thread

Yup. I’m not sure how great of a set that is either. I thought about it for a second but I’m not a huge fan of these general releases. I like the specific references from movies though - those are the only ones that have grabbed my attention so far.
  3. Molten

Quantix Golf - F35 Control

I think it’s non urethane but I’m also pretty confident in that too - the new ball that is coming next month (I think) specifically mentions a urethane cover.
  4. Molten

I’ll admit I’m skeptical going into this given the way a lot of the materials are written but I’ve been proven way wrong before.
  5. Molten

I’ll post some in hand photos when I get home later today. I didn’t want to grab any art work off the Internet.
  6. Molten

Something new just showed up at the Molten compound from a company I was previously unfamiliar with - Quantix Golf. I’ve done a fair bit of research into the company and it is young but has a veteran ball designer putting his name as co-signing the design - Larry Cadorniga. Admittedly, I had to...
  7. Molten

A Cool Thing I Proposed For Our League

That’sa fun way to spice things up a bit. And I don’t blame the guy for taking the cash and running - god knows I needed the cash when I was younger but these days I would put it all at the bar for the group.
  8. Molten

The Golf Channel without the PGA Tour?

Is it possible to have less than no interest? If they lost the Tour, I’d drop the golf channel entirely.
  9. Molten

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

I missed this - we can talk any time after Tuesday :)
  10. Molten

SWAG Putters Thread

Fixed it for you :p
  11. Molten

The Official Banter Away Thread

12. Molten

Well, I have recoil 95 protos sitting in old F5s you can acquire and install on those heads. Or maybe you already have some custom sweet sauce I don’t know about.
  13. Molten

Nope. If you do it, I’ll do it.
  14. Molten

How long does it take a putter to "die?"

I’d say it’s an issue of happiness. You come home either happy and motivated to do yard work or sad and not ready to do yard work. One is better for her.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in