Recent content by moneymike

1. moneymike

karakal grips

Anybody have a experience with Karakal grips good or bad? Going to put the X-cool on my Seemore fgp maybe this is the combination to end my putting woes?
  2. moneymike

Picked up a new used putter today!

As if I don't have enough clubs already I picked up a used See More FGP Bronze Blade putter today. Does anybody have this putter and if so what do you think? I really like how you can line up the putt with the markings on the top of the club. Can't wait to get it in the mail.
  3. moneymike

Putter grip

Looking to make a change with my putter grip so what is everybody using if not the original grip that came with the club?
  4. moneymike

Nike str8 fit wrench

I need help purchasing a replacement wrench for the Nike Dymo str8 driver. I know I can get one on ebay but I like to pick one up local instead of waiting for a auction to end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. moneymike

Hello from South Jersey

Just found this page today! I live in SJ and play most of my golf at White Oaks Country Club in Newfield, I have been a member for two years and wouldn't want to be at any other club. I look forward to exploring the forums and already entered the Open contest!
  6. moneymike

Trump National Philadelphia

I will be playing the newly owned Trump National Philadelphia in a few weeks which will be my first round at a Trump owned course. Does anybody have any experience good or bad from a Trump course they would like to share?
Back