Recent content by MoparMan

1. MoparMan

Why did you replace your old golf bag?

Legs broke on the old Ogio and the color went from white to a pretty ugly yellow. :sick:
  2. MoparMan

A Break in Playing

Took 6 years between 2013 and 2019 without touching a club. Definitely lost all short game finesse the errant shots became more regular since before the “break.”
  3. MoparMan

CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

I’ve got a few fun projects in the works that I’m pretty stoked about. Setting the mood to creative, because that’s the hat that’s required to accomplish the goals I’ve set out for myself over the next few months.
  4. MoparMan

Recap: The 2019 Budget Golf Championship

Great vid, thanks so much for everyone involved, I had a blast!
  5. MoparMan

Smartphone as Launch Monitor

Trackman has partnerships with the PGA, while OEMs go after newer technologies to improve their club making abilities.
  6. MoparMan

Highest precision for limited ball flight* is what I should’ve said. When hitting into a net, cameras are more precise. Trackman Is the gold standard when you can track the full flight of a ball.
  7. MoparMan

Describe Your last Round in GIF or Emoji

Hahah! “I’m so cool that didn’t even faze me.”
  8. MoparMan

GCquad claims 10,000 fps, cheapest I could find I a very brief google search was around $1300 for a single cam.
  9. MoparMan

The highest precision launch monitors do use cameras. The take multiple pictures in a tiny amount of time, then compare them to measure speed, angle, and spin, and then extrapolate the data to determine flight path/carry distance/spin.
  10. MoparMan

Describe Your last Round in GIF or Emoji

Movie title describes my game yesterday.
  11. MoparMan

High frame rate cameras in a small form factor are very expensive.
  12. MoparMan

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

1. I’ve been rocking a center shafted SeeMore for a long time. It hasn’t been working for me at all recently and I’m in the market for a new putter. 2. The load times have been great and the aesthetics are super pleasing.
  13. MoparMan

Paradise Week is Coming

I really like the look of the new forum, excited to follow along Paradise week!
  14. MoparMan

Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

Hanging out at the Volstead Act in downtown Spokane with my buddy. Spokane seems like a super chill spot.
Back