Recent content by Motopilot

1. Motopilot

For Sale Ping Answer Irons 4-PW

Here are the specs. Thanks again for looking these up.
  2. Motopilot

Sorry I believe they are white. I included pics for sure.
  3. Motopilot

I believe they are black. Hold on and I’ll check
  4. Motopilot

Reduced to $110 shipped.
  5. Motopilot

For Sale US Kids Golf UL-51 left hand 5pc set

Reduced to $100 plus shipping.
  6. Motopilot

Car Detailing Thread

Well did another new truck on Friday. ‘24 GMC Sierra. Literally bought it last week. Just clay, polish and Adams advanced Graphene coating on it. It stays outside and he tends to go,through the car wash so didn’t want to do a full ceramic. Ot did come out amazing and he was blown away how...
  7. Motopilot

For Sale US Kids Golf UL-51 left hand 5pc set

This is a LEFT HAND US Kids golf UL-51 5piece set. It’s a girls set in bag color but the clubs are a neutral color. Comes with Driver, hyrbid, 7i, PW and putter. Also the Driver and Hybrid head covers included. Great set but our daughter has outgrown these and moving up a couple of sizes...
  8. Motopilot

Ping Answer 4-PW iron set shortened 1” with rifle 5.0 shafts. Used by my son but he is now too tall 5’9” for them. All except the 4i have newer lamkin grips installed. Great set of clubs and he loved them. They were made by a friend whose son also used them when he was younger. I included a...
  9. Motopilot

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Spent a great afternoon at the range and ordered my son some new irons today. Ping G425. He has some older answers that were cut down and too short for him now. Standard length finally.
  10. Motopilot

Finish this Sentence

Important and beneficial. And I need to get a couple soon.
  11. Motopilot

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Been working all day but able to watch most of the afternoon Masters footage. Wow what a windy day there.
  12. Motopilot

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

Agree completely. I’ve done it in 3:20 with 2 kids playing too. It’s not that hard. Not sure why this is still a problem.
  13. Motopilot

Car Detailing Thread

Looks great. Yes I’ve done the same with the mitt. Usually can just clay over it again but might be tough with the Adams. I just did this Tundra last night. Brand new and still took about 7-8 hours. Full Ceramic using the GYEON Q2 Syncro. This truck is glowing. That’s my Tacoma in the driveway...
  14. Motopilot

My Backyard Putting Green Project

Looks awesome and I love the lighted cups. Wish that was something we knew about when putting in ours. We are coming up on 1 year of ownership. Overall been very happy. Just did a sanding and rolled the green. She is fast again. Also we did a lot of planting and it’s nice to finally see some...
  15. Motopilot

skiing. unfortunately is not the most long term interest ...

My son and I are currently doing a Jackson Hole trip. 8 days and so far we have had Pow and sun. Looks like another storm is coming this weekend. He has not been here since he was 5, now he’s 14. He’s been dropping stuff I would have never imagined.
Back