Recent content by MPM1960

1. MPM1960

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

I added the Smart Sole Lob Wedge to my bag for my late-February/early-March golf trip to Orlando, FL. I ended up choosing to take my 4 hybrid out of the bag to accommodate the LW and it worked great for me.
  2. MPM1960

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

My LH 64 degree Smart Sole Full Face Wedge came in today, which was much quicker than expected. I ordered it with the graphite shaft, and have hit a few shots into a simulator so far and am very impressed. Looking forward to giving this club a good workout soon ... Mike MPM1960
  3. MPM1960

Cleveland Smart Sole 4 Black Satin Wedges

Yes, the new Smart Sole chipper was there, as well. I was more focused on the SW and LW, though. :)
  4. MPM1960

Cleveland Smart Sole 4 Black Satin Wedges

Was at a golf show yesterday in Dayton OH and saw the new Smart Sole clubs, very impressive. It looks like they've added a 64 degree lob wedge to the Smart Sole line. I've been told there's more info to be released by Cleveland Golf tomorrow ...
  5. MPM1960

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

I'm a left handed golfer who's played Callaway for the past several years. I can't tell you how disappointed I am right now after reviewing the specs on the new hybrids. I just saw that the Paradym Ai hybrids are NOT going to be available for southpaws in the 6 hybrid, 7 hybrid or 8 hybrid...
  6. MPM1960

Trust Golf Balls

One year later, and I was wondering if anyone who has played them had any opinions on Trust Golf Balls. Any/all reviews would be appreciated. Mike MPM1960
  7. MPM1960

2023 Callaway Big Bertha Lineup

Did you hit the Great Big Bertha iron for comparison sake? I'd be curious if the GBB would be very similar to the numbers you got from the BB today. Mike
  8. MPM1960

High handicappers - what fairway woods/hybrids do you have in your bag?

I'm a 24.5 handicapper, and I have a Paradym X Driver (one inch shorter than standard) and the Paradym X 3 Wood that's adjusted up in loft to play more like a 4 Wood, a Paradym 7 Wood, then 2023 Big Bertha 4, 5, 6 and 7 Hybrids. I also sometimes carry an Odyssey X-Act Tank Chipper and a...
  9. MPM1960

Paradym Available at Callaway Preowned

The 2023 Big Bertha line is also available at CPO. https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/big-bertha-family/
  10. MPM1960

2023 Callaway Big Bertha Lineup

Aft After reading your post tonight, it brought to mind a recent YouTube video I watched on these two drivers. Here's a link to the video: Mike MPM1960
  11. MPM1960

Callaway Double Trade-In for month of June

The 2x deal is back until September 18, 2023, but not for the Paradym Super Hybrid (per the fine print on their website). Here's the fine print: Promotion Rules: ©2023 Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp. Callaway and the Chevron Device are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Topgolf...
  12. MPM1960

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

I've really enjoyed the ongoing conversation here on the Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons, so thanks to all who have participated to-date. With the discounted XL Halo line selling fast, are we to expect a new line of hybrid irons from Cleveland either this Fall or in early 2024? Has anyone...
  13. MPM1960

Low lofted hybrid to replace 3w?

The 2020 version is great ... so, have you tried the newer Epic Super Hybrid?
  14. MPM1960

Your Go To Places (Online) For All Used Golf Stuff...

Does the THP Marketplace have a separate page for left handed gear, or do you have to use the search function to find left handed clubs? Thanks in advance, Mike (MPM1960)
  15. MPM1960

Ping G430 Driver

I was wondering if they're going to start offering something similar to what the Callaway Star and XXIO lines offer, lightweight clubs filled with technology. I'm 62 years old and currently play Callaway Epic Flash Star and Epic Forged Star clubs in my bag. If I could get a similar product...
Back