Mr. Satchmo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im playing the stock shaft in my driver 3 wood and hybrid all TM the driver and 3 wood are R11 and hyrid superfast 2.0 but ive wanted to try the V2 by ust but ill pay more fot the shafts without labor then i did for the clubs in general. As for the atv's much easier to hit and alot more spin ive always been able to one bounce and stop a ball but now i can back em up using the same b330s ball absolutely love them you reviews on the test page made me go fo them
    I switch my 50 54 58 vokey over since i didnt see a rock one day under my ball and gouged the hell out of the leading edge on my 58 so i picked up a 50 54 60 since i find myself with more lil 60-80 yard pitch shots and its easier for me to just use a 60 on that plus roger dunns here in Hawaii only had a 58 with a project x shaft and im a big fan of the kbs.
    The mask itself runs $60 from Scream Team. I bought the facial makeup to do the painting and facial blending for probably $20.
    Hey, sorry for the late response on the banter thread, but I did all of the coloring myself, plus the wig/horns were extra.
    Hey that sounds great. I love MB&G- fascinating work. We certainly do a lot of collaboration with plant pathologists, I find the general public really doesn't understand just how important that sort of research is. Trees and the food supply are pretty important things that your average joe takes for granted.
    dude you should totally do that trade for the seemore. you want $110 for yours, he wants $170. if it doesn't work, you can always sell and make a profit.
    are the burner 3.0's actual clubs? i kind of thought they resembled TaylorFit's clubs (the knock off brand of taylormade).
    yeah but it's funny.. i understand all of your chem jokes 'cause i'm in chem2, and we're doing the periodic table right now..
    as long as i can laugh at them, keep 'em coming. and no, atoms don't make swag. swag has been taken on by stupidity..
    He loved it. It was exactly what I didnt want.

It was right after he moved from icemann to icejack, then he went back to icemann and I felt like a big loser
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back