Recent content by MrBlast

1. MrBlast

The "Almost" Thread

2 weeks ago. 150 yard par 3. Slight rise in the area in front of the green, so you can't see the cup but you can see 95% of the flag. I hit an iron in and I saw it was on line and then the foursome in front of us went nuts. They were waiting between the green and the next tee box, because the...
  2. MrBlast

Boxing

If Fury's head is in the right place, he's capable of beating any past heavy weight. He's big, long arms with a lot of boxing skill, good feet for a guy his size, heavy hands and a good chin. That's a hell of a combination.
  3. MrBlast

Boxing

Because of Mike's size and boxing style, he had to be in great fight shape to continue to dominate that division. His defense was very underrated and it requires being in good shape. When he got out of shape, the feet slowed and the head movement stopped. That's when Buster got him.
  4. MrBlast

Boxing

Yeah. I saw it. He beat up Spence pretty bad. Crawford's defense in the pocket was a thing of beauty. He counter punched off of that defense and just beat Spence up. Spence won the 1st round on him being a pressure fighter but it was all Crawford from there. Spence can say whatever he wants...
  5. MrBlast

Skulls and Skeletons ?????

It seems appropriate to me, as I die a little bit inside, when I play.
  6. MrBlast

Boxing

Agreed. He's got no real shot. Fury can just stay outside and give him a boxing lesson, if he wants.
  7. MrBlast

Boxing

Fury's got one foot in retirement. He doesn't have the mind to fight any more but he can't let it go.
  8. MrBlast

NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

I don't think there's any amount of media training that can help answer those 911 questions and end up not looking like he took a bag of blood money. They all have to look into the camera and basically say they took money from the perps of 911. No matter how they try and put lipstick on the...
  9. MrBlast

Jay doesn't need any help in that department. He's a POS.
  10. MrBlast

I don't watch the NBA. I prefer college basketball by far!
  11. MrBlast

I'm familiar with the definition of the term. Educate me on the context.
  12. MrBlast

No. It's the Saudi involvement. I'm not a fan.
  13. MrBlast

:ROFLMAO:. I don't expect to watch much professional golf going forward.
  14. MrBlast

Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

Nah. No. Nope.
  15. MrBlast

2023 weight loss and nutrition thread

It's official. I hit my target weight of 185 lbs yesterday. That's my high school graduation weight and a loss of 35 pounds.
Back