MrDC's latest activity

• MrDC
    Jason Day looked lost at the Masters, in a few ways, which is sad to say because he seems like a good dude, what a crazy decline for a...
  • MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread The Masters is in a slump.
    It was a typical Masters, euphoric, serene, beautiful golf, all it lacked was somebody to challenge Scottie, but he was too good and the...
  • MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread Will Tiger win again?.
    He certainly can if his body and mind were up to the task of practicing to the level needed to compete on the PGAT, he doesn't do that...
  • MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread Why do I even bother with driver?.
    I used to be a driver or bust guy, I'd say if you can't hit driver keep working on it, settling for 3W off the tee is not the path to...
  • MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread.
    City A.M. started the rumor but they haven't commented on their source, nor will they of course, but who else would do it? kinda obvious.
  • MrDC
    Obviously this Rory thing was an act of desperation by LIV, why else do it? not a good sign for them, they needed to stir the pot and...
  • MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread Masters viewership -no bueno.
    Right, everyone is watching online now, of course network numbers are down. who still has cable TV? Nothing to see here.
  • MrDC
    What other sports have technology affecting the play? are basketballs easier to put in the hoop now than before? Today's golf balls fly...
  • MrDC
    Phil was a toxic name for various reasons besides LIV at that time, still is but that toxicity has cooled a bit, can't blame them for...
  • MrDC
    LIV is just the PGL rebranded, same thing with full Saudi backing. "All along, the PGL – elements of which would appear to have been...
  • MrDC
    The original idea for LIV was just 8 events, which even that would have been a lot for the PGAT to squeeze in, but that idea was denied...
  • MrDC
    So everything's good then? why does Rory care? just leave things alone and let everyone enjoy the golf. Why is this stuff a discussion...
  • MrDC
    LIV needs the PGAT, how else are they getting players if the PGAT folds? They could also use some fans, last I checked nobody is...
  • MrDC
    We can't have two tours with the best players, it doesn't work, try this with the NFL and see how that works? it wouldn't. Either LIV...
  • MrDC
    The best woods and hybrids, I can't believe how long and easy my new G is, I've always loved the hybrids but wow, they make very good...
Back