Recent content by MrDC

1. MrDC

Genius or Not Cool?

Chances are watching some guy act like a jackass is more entertaining than what's on TV, so not cool but I don't care? glad we have smart phones now.
  2. MrDC

Will TGL Happen?

Tiger has the juice to get some interest for sure, but it's waning without him competing, and I think it would take 2000's Tiger to get this to work in any way, so it's a bust after a couple of events with paid spectators.
  3. MrDC

Will TGL Happen?

Probably, but it'll be a bust, no interest and without the support of every golf fan I don't see this going anywhere, there aren't tons of screen golf fans waiting in the weeds.
  4. MrDC

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

Jason Day looked lost at the Masters, in a few ways, which is sad to say because he seems like a good dude, what a crazy decline for a player on top just a few short years ago.
  5. MrDC

The Masters is in a slump

It was a typical Masters, euphoric, serene, beautiful golf, all it lacked was somebody to challenge Scottie, but he was too good and the others not, end of story. And it's time to stop with the ratings BS, people look really dumb proclaiming that knowing everyone streams now, the real ratings...
  6. MrDC

Will Tiger win again?

He certainly can if his body and mind were up to the task of practicing to the level needed to compete on the PGAT, he doesn't do that anymore and it shows, it shows with anyone who doesn't practice and play a ton, great golf doesn't afford the casual. It seems like he's sort of healthy again...
  7. MrDC

Why do I even bother with driver?

I used to be a driver or bust guy, I'd say if you can't hit driver keep working on it, settling for 3W off the tee is not the path to success. Then I bought a new 3W and haven't looked back, totally changed my game, it's so easy to hit straight and goes forever, the new technology really works...
  8. MrDC

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

City A.M. started the rumor but they haven't commented on their source, nor will they of course, but who else would do it? kinda obvious.
  9. MrDC

Obviously this Rory thing was an act of desperation by LIV, why else do it? not a good sign for them, they needed to stir the pot and get people talking about LIV, even if it was BS.
  10. MrDC

Masters viewership -no bueno

Right, everyone is watching online now, of course network numbers are down. who still has cable TV? Nothing to see here.
  11. MrDC

The Ball Rollback - thoughts and observations

What other sports have technology affecting the play? are basketballs easier to put in the hoop now than before? Today's golf balls fly further, and straighter than before, simply because of the materials in them, and today's clubs are easier to keep straight than before. I don't really agree...
  12. MrDC

Phil was a toxic name for various reasons besides LIV at that time, still is but that toxicity has cooled a bit, can't blame them for not giving him much screen time then. I agree any LIV player will now get all the screen time a PGA player does if they are in contention.
  13. MrDC

LIV is just the PGL rebranded, same thing with full Saudi backing. "All along, the PGL – elements of which would appear to have been adopted by LIV Golf Investments – had proposed a league that would have 18 events, with a majority in North America." "Gardiner (PGL) unveils his proposal of an...
  14. MrDC

The original idea for LIV was just 8 events, which even that would have been a lot for the PGAT to squeeze in, but that idea was denied by Arnold and company years ago, not Jay. The later plan was never for a short Aramco type series, it was always going to be a tour with 14+ events, not sure...
  15. MrDC

So everything's good then? why does Rory care? just leave things alone and let everyone enjoy the golf. Why is this stuff a discussion anymore? just let this thread die, there's no news and no rumors.
Back