1. mreiter

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you
  2. mreiter

Rent me for free

Thought you were room mate hunting!
  3. mreiter

THP Memories

I have been a member of this forum for a few years now. I just ordered my Titleist T200 irons. It got me thinking about one of my fondest memories was to be chosen in 2019 to get fit and fly to Georgia to receive our new irons and play some golf with the titleist executives. That is definitely...
  4. mreiter

PODCAST New Titleist Irons Go Off Course

Great podcast, are these audio only or are they on YouTube also, thanks! O….H
  5. mreiter

Is tomorrow release day?

I just looked they are in titleist.com wohooo!
  6. mreiter

Is tomorrow release day?

Is 8/3 the day to be able to buy the new Titleist irons?
  7. mreiter

Best place to take clubs for cash$

I think I’m going to list them in here, and try to get a little more money, they offered $334
  8. mreiter

For Sale Titleist 2019 T200 4 to PW

I have had these clubs since I bought them new in 2019. S flex kbs tour shafts. These are in immaculate shape. See pictures to verify. Also see picture of specs of the irons. $600 shipped, will consider reasonable offers. I only have Venmo, thanks for looking.
  9. mreiter

I have some 2019 T200s I will give them a try, thanks
  10. mreiter

Really don’t want to ship a set of irons, what has been your experience selling clubs to a shop like 2nd swing or play it again? Thanks
  11. mreiter

For Sale Titleist Tsr2 3 wood

So that last guy never came through on the sale, it's still available $265 includes shipping to lower 48 thanks all!
Back