Recent content by MRplayer

1. M

Swing Path Queston

Just a simple question. What is the proper swing path for a golf swing. Straight back and thru? or slightly inside-Out? Im no swing guru or expert or anything (like my HCP may suggest), i was just curious.
  2. M

Nike Dymo Driver stock shaft

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Nike Dymo stock shaft (labeled a UST AXIVCore shaft) is the same AXIVCore shaft that costs 150 bucks. The stock shaft says UST AXIVCore right on it, but the lower end is black, not yellow, and it has SQ on the top end. It seems odd to me that...
  3. M

Nike ONE Tour ball sale

I was recently at a golf shop and noticed some Nike ONE Tour and Tour D balls, which are both top shelf balls i believe, being sold for $20. I remember these balls cost around 40-42ish I was wondering (JB) why these are on sale for half price. Is a new ball coming or is their a problem with these?
  4. M

Aldila NV shaft

Hello, looking into a new shaft. Liked this one but i have some questions? a. How is the ball flight? b. Would this work for my specs? SS - 103-105 Flight- Med, but can get high. Launch - 12.5 Carry- 240. Total - 265 Spin 2500 I am looking for a consistent medium flight without any...
  5. M

Callaway Demo Day

Soon, there is a demo day for Callaway upcoming. I was wondering what to expect from this type of thing? I know i will be able to hit all of their new clubs and balls... 1. But could i buy stuff their if i liked it? 2. could I sample their balls and take a sleeve of the ones i like home? 3. Is...
  6. M

Hook problems

Hello Played golf with my son today who is a very good player for his age. He plays on his high school team and is the number 2 player. His hcp is about 8-9. Anyways, lately he has really been struggling off the tee with his driver. He has gone from a nice smooth draw to hooking the ball every...
  7. M

Hook problems

Hello Played golf with my son today who is a very good player for his age. He plays on his high school team and is the number 2 player. His hcp is about 8-9. Anyways, lately he has really been struggling off the tee with his driver. He has gone from a nice smooth draw to hooking the ball every...
  8. M

Rules Question

Hello. My son plays high school golf and he is pretty good (typically around 40-42 per 9 holes.) Recently he played and had a question post round. So my question to you is: if a ball lies in the dirt around the greens, can it be moved since it could be considered ground under construction, or...
  9. M

Rules Question

Hello. My son plays high school golf and he is pretty good (typically around 40-42 per 9 holes.) Recently he played and had a question post round. So my question to you is: if a ball lies in the dirt around the greens, can it be moved since it could be considered ground under construction, or...
  10. M

CG15 Oil can wedge question

Hello all. I am thinking about trading in my VR 51 degree for a CG15 50 bent to 51. I was looking at the oil can finish and was wondering could anyone tell me if that finish rusted overtime or not?
  11. M

Srixon Trispeed Tour balls

Anybody heard or had the chance to hit the new Srixon Trispeed Tours? I really enjoyed the Z-Stars and would be will to try anything. I currently play the Callaway Tour IX's but am willling to test for a new ball.
  12. M

Holas from San Diego

Hello All from San Diego sorry the weather here is soo nice. :act-up:
Back