Recent content by msm210

1. M

Precision Pro NX10 Rangefinder Review

One thing I do to eliminate leaving it in the cart is put the case in the jacket basket on the cart or under the steering wheel storage. I’ve left mine on the cart and since I started doing this - never forgot it again! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congratulations- enjoy the journey! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Signup Now: Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno: Free Trip, Fitting and More

Entered - looking forward to a great opportunity! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. M

CONTEST Win an Evolve Golf Small Batch Release for the Masters

Thanks for the opportunity! I’ll go with 107 puts. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. M

Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

1. Have you ever tried a Dara tracking device? No. 2. What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Having never tried anything like this, keeping track of my shot data would help focus more on areas needing more work and distance gapping. I’ve read some reviews on this and it sounds...
  6. M

Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? No - have been looking at them to help with back/shoulder pain in the morning. Would be very interested in trying one out. 2. What makes you want to try Theragun Pro? Read the reviews in the other thread on how it helped with pain points and...
  7. M

Win a women's U.S. Open Package

Thanks for sharing your good fortune! Lexi Thompson for the win. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. M

CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

Awesome opportunity again from THP! Favorite brand: Mizuno Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. M

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

Looking very hard at these irons and trying to decide if I want to do a combo set of forged/hmp, with the break at the 7 iron. For those who have have hit both extensively, with both 7 irons and up being chromoly (although different), what difference is there in feel, sound, distance difference...
  10. M

Who's getting new irons in 2021?

I’m changing; got a set of P790’s last Spring and don’t like em. Trying to decide to go with a full set of Mizzy 921’s forged or combo set of forged/hmp’s. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. M

Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

I’ve had my NX7 Pro replaced with a new one this summer and this Fall, it started doing the same thing. Couldn’t lock on the flag; kept reading yardages well past the flag irregardless of how I tried to read the flag. Slow moving, numerous times shooting the flag, pulling the battery reset, etc...
  12. M

DG 105 vs Modus 105

Changing to the 120’s, what did you experience regarding height, dispersion, feel and distance? When hitting the 921’s, I’ve been switching between the 105’s & 120’s and noticed a little longer distance in the 105’s. I’ve read the 105’s are supposed to be a little higher ball flight but I’m not...
  13. M

What's your favorite Major?

Masters - no contest! I’ve been trying to get tickets for around 15 years and no such luck to date. Definitely a bucket list item; hoping to go to the 150th British Open at St. Andrews as well. If these come true, I’m ready to go home! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. M

DG 105 vs Modus 105

Currently playing the 2019 TM P790 with the DG 105 in S300 and looking very hard at the JPX 921 Forged with either the Modus 105 or 120 stiff. Any comparison on how the DG 105 plays compared to the Modus 105? With the DG, I have a mid-high ball flight, which I like. I have hit the 921’s with...
  15. M

Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

For those who have hit these and the Mizuno JPX921 Forged, can you share your nougats on the following: Feel - very subjective I know (soft, clicky, etc) Sound Distance Dispersion Similar handicap range I played the Cobra Fly Z+ and really liked them for feel/distance, and sold them to get my...
Back