Recent content by mspmike113

1. mspmike113

Scramble Format

I am playing in a 4 person scramble this weekend for charity. My question is how does everyone choose the order of who goes first, second, third, and fourth. I always wanted the the less skilled to go first so they dont have pressure of making a shot going last or third. I wanted to know if you...
  2. mspmike113

Swing Feedback: Video Included

I wanted a little feedback from the THP community on my swing and some things I could work on to. Thanks for any help. Updated** Well now that we have the Panda helping I thought I might bring this one back. I am not hitting ball in it but I mainly looking for a square face at impact which is...
  3. mspmike113

Scramble strategy?

I am playing in a 4 person scramble this weekend for charity. My question is how does everyone choose the order of who goes first, second, third, and fourth. I always wanted the the less skilled to go first so they dont have pressure of making a shot going last or third. I wanted to know if you...
  4. mspmike113

Changing things up

Went for a range session yesterday afternoon after work as the weather was amazing. My goal for the day was to focus on my longer irons: 7i through 4i. Half way through my bucket things were not going well. Everything was a weak push with little power and I wasnt compressing the ball whatsoever...
Back