Recent content by mtbloco

1. mtbloco

Arizona crew

I know @oumagic and I have this marked on our calendars. We’re hoping to book us all a round at Ak-Chin Southern Dunes.
  2. mtbloco

THP Picks: What irons do I play all week?

I grew up on a farm....so planting is in my blood. ;)
  3. mtbloco

THP Picks: What irons do I play all week?

I picked Adams, because that was the set that sorta kicked off my knowledge of your little experiment. That said...After a month of a week dedicated to each, I can't wait to see how the four compare with data and on course results.
  4. mtbloco

Golf Unfiltered's Friday Boredom Thread (5/29/20)

It's 112F here....That's fun golf right????
  5. mtbloco

Trying To Break 90 Club

yes I really like it. I just got back into golf a year ago. It really helped with my true distances initially and tracking their evolution. I use to guide what areas I need to work on etc. Once I learned a bit on how to interpret the Caddie features, it helps. logging putting is a bit...
  6. mtbloco

Trying To Break 90 Club

If you couldn't guess I tried to play an "interesting lie" in a bunker. Caught it clean on the second. Bladed just the tee shot, glory ensued.
  7. mtbloco

Our new league welcomes Albatross THPers to join the fun in they are in the state around the 3rd weekend of each month. Outside of that we regularly play with all THPers that come to town. Just put a shout out in the AZ local thread.
  8. mtbloco

come out to AZ...we now have monthly THPer matches.
  9. mtbloco

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 7: Controversial Takes and Contest News

yes.. it works now. BTW....just got to driver length......Whatever length @JB sent me. I'd guess is the stock length for an Epic Flash with Smoke Black. But I honestly do not know it's length.
  10. mtbloco

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 7: Controversial Takes and Contest News

@Canadan the Soundcloud link in the top post is broken. It can't find your podcast.
  11. mtbloco

That's like talking **** about Rice. No sport in it. ;)
  12. mtbloco

Sweet Spot

I agree with what others have said, it's very hole design specfic for me. I'm not looking for a distance, I'm looking for the safest landing area that I can hit too.
  13. mtbloco

We formed a league, so all the AZ boys are covered in this call out. I'd take on @Space Bandito. He's too focused on his move to foreign lands to play enough golf and the on course tales of Hollywood would be worth the $100 alone should I loose.
  14. mtbloco

Arizona Locals

For jeeps there are loads a loads all over AZ. Very close to la Sendas is Bulldog Canyon. And the road up to 4 peaks.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in