Recent content by mtbloco

1. mtbloco

Which Ball Would You Play?

I have no spin either. But I’m learning to generate it. I’m trying to not put myself into the choice.
  2. mtbloco

Ball speeed deviation is lower. But higher launch. Is much more consistent. And carry is longer. So that’s the blue one. We don’t get to see landing angle. So I’ll take consistency in carry with higher launch that just spin every time.
  3. mtbloco

How many swings on each? Because the ball speed deviation is awesome. That leads me to choose ball 1.
  4. mtbloco

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I've played quite a few rounds in windy conditions. I have not seen any detrimental behavior from the CT gamer in windy conditions.
  5. mtbloco

GolfTEC... Wow, The Cost

I decided to buy the 15 credit lesson only pack when on sale. Golftec is very close to me. The 30 min lesson I think is perfect. It focuses us to work on one thing. One thing only. It comes out to $73/ credit for me. And hour with a random range coach here is ~$150. With Golftec, I have...
  6. mtbloco

Another New Guy in AZ

Welcome to AZ and THP. I’m up in Phoenix. I’ll gladly tee it up with any and all THPers. (I’m a hack too)
  7. mtbloco

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Great way to honor the roots and build to the future. Welcome back to the Grandaddy @mwoodpga
  8. mtbloco

2024 Callaway Apex UW

NEED.
  9. mtbloco

The Ultimate 3

So painf so painful buddy! 👊 Well only bright side…you know it’s possible.
  10. mtbloco

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

What a scoreboard to wake up too!!!
Back