Recent content by mtex22

1. M

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Thanks for this. Anyone else have any MMT vs PX IM 10 comparisons? What great stock shafts to choose from I too am leaning toward the IM 10 in a 10.5 LS. I will be testing the Speed again as well but so far its the LS.
  2. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

My shop said pre-orders were pushed back from the 15th to the 22nd. Hope that is accurate
  3. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Oh yeah I remember they had an issue with PING, they don't discount them at all now. Im sure they have so much volume the manufacturers are ok with it. When it comes to new released stuff non PING, I can't seem to beat there prices anywhere unless you got a hookup.
  4. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I've used them a bunch of times, excellent service, great prices and they are great on updating with tracking and delivery. What am I missing?
  5. M

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons

20_SX_ZX-Irons_Product-Manual_EU.pdf These look incredible. Seem like the utility has really been slimmed up offset aligns with the Zx7 and is less than ZX5 Does anyone know when they are taking pre-orders?
  6. M

WTB UST Lin-Q

Hello, I am looking for a 6F4 Lin-Q shaft to try in my driver. Titleist adapter would be a plus. LMK what you have. thanks, Mike
  7. M

LA Golf 3rd Shaft Option?

Still play and still love the white tie! Can't wait to see the next iteration if shafts
  8. M

Turned into a Honma kinda day yesterday

So going on two months with Honma in the bag and still loving everything. The only thing that didn't work was the wedges but did get some TM Milled Grind which are working great. I did pick up this to try this weekend will report back but here are some pics. It looks awesome, really compact...
  9. M

2019 Honma TW747 Woods and Irons - Anyone gaming them?

Just picked these up on whim! Played 3 rounds so far and the TW747V irons are butter soft, relatively forgiving and have great distance and dispersion. They are little to no offset, short blade length, squared off and just look amazing! Also very impressed with the driver! I got the 460 model...
  10. M

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

So update: 2nd round complete on a course I know well and a very tight course Balboa GC in San Diego, CA. After my first round, I just felt something was off with the atmos shaft for me. Felt a bit spinny for me and didn't love the ball flight. I went on a whim and asked the store to swap out...
  11. M

Tenputt

Tenputt (Craig) Awesome transaction! Everything as promised, fast shipping and great communication! Thanks for the irons Craig!
  12. M

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

First ever driver fitting today for the Cobra F9 at Encinitas Ranch in San Diego, CA. Shout out to Cobra fitter Brandon Dickinson!! Awesome guy and really knows his stuff. It was very enlightening to hear his thoughts and especially his justifications behind his recommendations. He told me he...
  13. M

Srixon Z785 and Z585 Irons

Alright so all done with my first round with my combo set Srixon 585/785 with DG 105 S300 Huge Success right out of the gates with this combo for me! My former gamers are Adams CMB with Modus 105 Stiff These irons are a completely different trajectory for me. High towering shots that just...
Back