Recent content by MudFlap

1. MudFlap

Guns and Golf

Didn’t think I’d ever buy a gun in NY again but came across a birth year model 60 in a LGS. Too good of deal to pass up.
  2. MudFlap

Pizza Oven

Aisle 300, left at the fake grass, if you hit the flamingos you've gone too far.
  3. MudFlap

The Official Banter Away Thread

Finally in NY, got delayed in Denver which is unusual. Our plane was coming from Toronto though so it’s easy to blame Canadians. She did great all day, her 3rd flight in less than a year. She’s a pro…
  4. MudFlap

The Happy Thread

Last day of work for two weeks! Flying home to NY with my 4 year old tomorrow. Can’t wait to see family and golf with some buddies. Haven’t been home in a year.
  5. MudFlap

Off to buy the wife a new pistol

Lowers decibels, felt recoil and muzzle flash. Makes happy neighbors too.
  6. MudFlap

Off to buy the wife a new pistol

With NFA wait times so short it’s been hard not to pull the trigger on a new suppressor or 3.
  7. MudFlap

Ticket to any game ever

Matteau! Matteau! Matteau!
  8. MudFlap

Back surgery pros/cons/recovery

The hardest part after was not doing too much because I felt so much better. I had 6 weeks off work and lots of stuff around the house I could have been doing. As soon as the stitches came out I was chipping and putting. After about 4 weeks, I was riding in a cart and dropping balls in the...
  9. MudFlap

Back surgery pros/cons/recovery

Had an L4-L5 lami in 2012, got bucked off a horse. Tried everything…PT, steroids, chiropractor…traction was the only relief but it was temporary. Went to see the neurosurgeon, he looked at my MRI and said there is no way it fixes itself, surgery was the only option. Went in that Friday, the...
  10. MudFlap

What’s your favorite putter?

@Jman “Darth Huey” The sound, the feel, the roll…it’s my favorite putter I’ve ever played with.
  11. MudFlap

Band of Brothers series

Great show. We rewatch it every year around D-Day.
  12. MudFlap

First Time Playing 18 Holes?

Slow play doesn’t come from shooting 180. Don’t worry about your score or par. Just have fun and play ready golf. You’ll be fine.
  13. MudFlap

A little over two years ago four kids moved into my house in the middle of the night. Siblings, not having anywhere else to go and it only supposed to be for 4-6 weeks… Well, 4-6 weeks became six months, which became a year, then two years, and now Thursday afternoon….forever.
  14. MudFlap

How much fruit do you eat?

Daily, right now it’s banana for breakfast with yogurt. Orange or apple for snack. Berries are terrible here during the winter but once spring hits I’ll move to berries. I could crush some huckleberries or blackberries right now.
  15. MudFlap

Last night, it got up to -15 today. It’s supposed to be in the 40s next weekend, it’ll feel like spring.
Back