Recent content by Munich77

1. M

The Pets Thread

Sounds like a typical lab thing. Labs might pull slightly. :LOL:
  2. M

Golfer Uses Two Golf Bags At Once!

I think I played with the same guy a couple of weeks ago. Where in Md? I played at Northwest in Mountgomery County, MD.
  3. M

2022 Mizuno M.CRAFT OMOI Putters

Just got fit into an Omoi 3 today. The first three putts (12 footers)I tried with it, I sank. It really worked well for me and I am excited to try it on the course. Forgot to mention that I got the all black version. It looks killer.
  4. M

How Many Decades?

started in the 80s so five decades. However I took off time in between.
  5. M

The Pets Thread

I am so sorry to hear that. It hurts big time. We had to put ours down in November. Hang in there it will get better.
  6. M

The Pets Thread

This is Barney. We got him from the lab rescue about a month ago.
  7. M

Black Golf Shoes; Do you wear them?

Yes. They hide dirt better.
  8. M

Past Masters Champion - How long would you play the tournament?

Until i am no longer competitive. It would not be fair to take a spot from someone. But I would always show up for the dinner
  9. M

The Home Building Thread - Advice & Tips from THP members!

That is going to be a stunning house. Thank you for sharing. I wish we had property like that out here. Loving close to DC property prices are insane.
  10. M

Golf Bag - Why did you buy your one?

I bought my BigMax stand bag because it was cheap thanks to Costco, is water resistant, and has 14 divider. The weight was also a big consideration.
  11. M

PXG Price Drop

I like that shaft. I have it in my 211 3 wood and 5 wood. It is very easy to hit. I find with the shaft my 3 wood is easy to hit off the deck and it is turned down to 13.5.
  12. M

PXG Price Drop

So tempting. I am thinking of getting a proto x+. Anyone put one up against A Nike vapor pro?
  13. M

Loss of Man's(Moms) Best friend.........

So sorry to hear that. We lost ours in November.
  14. M

Washington Had Picked Their Name…..

Are the Commanders going to have “let‘s go commando” as a slogan 😂?
  15. M

Closest golf course to you...

I have a course in my neighborhood no more than 300 yards from my house. Too bad I will never be able to join. The 100k initiation fee is just too much.
Back