Recent content by musicmaster6921

1. musicmaster6921

Triple Track Ball, Putter, or Both?

Haven't used either, they just look to busy to my eye.
  2. musicmaster6921

How sandy are you?

Local muni course doesn't have sand so if its there...never. A few of the other courses i play frequently have sand i can say at least once per 18 i am in the sand and struggle to get out.
  3. musicmaster6921

If Your Course Had Night Golf

I would play a lot more since i don't get out of work till 6, makes it hard to get a round in when you have to golf at dusk. So a lighted course would be amazing!
  4. musicmaster6921

Putter of the Day 07 May 2020

That is a putter of dreams! Clean lines, flow neck, black. Yea I'm all about that. Don't care if i could putt with it or not, that is the definition of beaty in a putter in my eyes.
  5. musicmaster6921

The no club left behind rule......

Been awhile but a few years ago left my 7i by the green and it was returned a few holes later by a walker behind us that caught up to us. Done it a few times but the club was always returned.
  6. musicmaster6921

Could You Move?

I would have to find a new job, but yes. As long as i found employment i would have no problem moving.
  7. musicmaster6921

Build Your Bag Using a Different OEM for EACH CLUB

Driver: Callaway Maverick 10.5 3W: Cobra SpeedZone Fairway 5W: Ping G410 SFT Irons: 4-GW Mizuno JPX919 Forged SW: Cleveland CBX 2 54* LW: Titleist SM8 58* Putter: Bettinardi 2020 BB1 Flow
  8. musicmaster6921

Cart Bag

Personally I keep both, I have a C-130 for cart, and an Ogio (cant remember the model) for stand bag. I keep both loaded with everything needed minus my clubs and range finder and just swap the clubs and range finder to the bag I'm using that day.
  9. musicmaster6921

How do you arrange your clubs in your 5-way bag

If i am walking i keep the long clubs front side, so when the bag is on the stand legs the driver is on the bottom. That way i don't have to dig under the long clubs to grab a wedge. And when i am riding i do it the opposite, drier in the back. Just visual preference for me.
  10. musicmaster6921

Prove me wrong - golf ball edition

I cant say this is something i have ever "tested" to much, but as a high handicap player I found a ball i like and tried to stick with it. For me its the Srixon Q star, but i will say if I am having a bad day on the course and losing balls, Ill just start playing whatever i find on the course or...
  11. musicmaster6921

Putter of the Day 01 May 2020

Now that is a looker for sure!
  12. musicmaster6921

The What Is for Dinner "Covid-19" Edition

Tonight will be 6 eggs, some ground beef and veggies, Currently taking part in the #75Hard challenge (been successful so far) and its not been a very "fun" diet plan lol.
  13. musicmaster6921

Guns and Golf

For me personally I prefer Kydex, I have really been enjoying Better-Man-Concealment holsters. I carry daily so a comfortable and concealable holster is a must for me.
Back