Recent content by MWard

1. MWard

The Official Banter Away Thread

Oh hey what's up spammer?
  2. MWard

Adam Scott Hall of Fame?

I don’t think he’s a first ballot, but yeah I say he gets in eventually.
  3. MWard

Fix The Distance Issue on Tour (w/o Altering Equipment)

Over par, at that.
  4. MWard

How long does it take to grow a beard?

The shape within a week and a half or two, then it’s just deal with the itch phase. That part is a bit brutal. Now it’s just trim as needed.
  5. MWard

Fix The Distance Issue on Tour (w/o Altering Equipment)

They’re not scorching the grass off these courses just cause they’re hitting it 320. Honestly? Who cares. Give these guys options and they struggle. Give them a 500yd hole, they’re taking driver. Give them a 310yd hole with a tricky green, it’ll give them fits.
  6. MWard

Whatever, I know about that big button.
  7. MWard

Sorry fellas, I passed out earlier than anticipated for a Friday evening with nothing to do till Saturday afternoon. WILL NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE AGAIN
  8. MWard

Official Rant of the Day

Publix: Where being countersued by us is a pleasure. Also, I have no money. Suing me accomplishes nothing except for a lot of laughs. Also, banned.:LOL:
  9. MWard

Open Your Rib Cage

Last time I was at the range I kinda had that same thought. Think of it like the big gear on a six speed: doesn't have to turn fast in order to make speed. Just has to get turning. It'll never spin as fast as the little gear, but that little gear does a whole lot of movement for not a lot of speed.
  10. MWard

Open Your Rib Cage

Start with pitch shots, something really off speed. You want to get the technique and timing down before you start to speed it up. I think in my case when I tried it, I ate the bottle. I already use my core and rotate pretty hard through the shot, and overdoing it for me is a lot of shaft lean...
  11. MWard

Open Your Rib Cage

Makes sense. It's very much like taking Advil when you have a headache. You want a bit, not the whole bottle.
  12. MWard

Open Your Rib Cage

Very much so, which is probably why I was hitting everything a lot lower and with some really inconsistent contact. Lean the shaft too much, and everything just digs and is super delofted.
  13. MWard

Official Rant of the Day

14. MWard

I see you, random new member with spammy stuff in your about section. BAD NEWS FRIEND
  15. MWard

Official Rant of the Day

Now that you've offended most of the SouthEast, expect a Class Action Lawsuit from all of us for offending the good name of Publix.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in