Recent content by MWard

1. MWard

John Daly’s Sub 70 Irons

The logo on the back of the 3i looks solid. That’s about it
  2. MWard

The 59 Watch Thread

Not gonna lie, that felt deflating when he only was gonna make par at best on 18. I wanted the 57
  3. MWard

The 59 Watch Thread

Some filthy golf. I’m mad he’s kinda messed up 18 a bit. Has 6’7 for par after a yanked wedge shot :(
  4. MWard

The 59 Watch Thread

Par on 17. Par for a 58…
  5. MWard

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

When you know your course, it is pretty easy to know where to hit it and what things do on the greens. I can’t remember the last time I had a putt on my course where I didn’t already have an idea of what it was going to do.
  6. MWard

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

It begins… Happy Grandaddy contest season!
  7. MWard

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

2:07 walking, 1:45 riding. 1:27 is stupid moving it
  8. MWard

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

Having the car makes it a lot easier for packing purposes. I would probably bring 10-14 days of clothes and just plan on laundry like you said. Two pairs of shoes, probably 3-4 hats
  9. MWard

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Sounds like something I wouldn’t do idk.. Mr stupid head
  10. MWard

Would this stop you from playing?

Nah, but you do need to play it along the ground alot more cause it ain’t goin anywhere in the air. Basically a 200yd club is going like 120 or less if you get airborne
  11. MWard

Yeeeep bring the waterproofs and the base layers, gonna be a damp one. I’ve played in 30-40’s and rain. It’s not ideal, but you can find ways to make it fun.
  12. MWard

You’re tacky and I hate you
  13. MWard

If it’s a world class course? Rain gear on, let’s do this. If it’s just my own course? Nah I’m good
Back