Recent content by myndcraft

1. myndcraft

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks everyone!
  2. myndcraft

Recommendation for "Athletic fit" golf pants?

I'm looking for a golf pant with a relaxed fit in the waist/thighs, but still has a tapered leg. If anyone has worn Lucky Brand: 410 Athletic Slim jeans thats the fit I'm aiming for. Any recommendations?
  3. myndcraft

Factle: similar to Wordle

Factle.app #2 4/5 Most Visited Websites in Feb 2022 (Global) ⬛⬛⬛🐱🐱 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱 🐸🐱🐱🐸🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Top 30.4%
  4. myndcraft

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Therabody RecoveryAir JetBoots

As someone who spends a lot of time sitting and on flights (I would bring these with me) I'm not in the best of shape. At the end of the day, or when I've been more active (hello golf), my legs are sore. I would love to try and test something like this out. If it really does aid in recovery I...
  5. myndcraft

Signup Now: The Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Awesome! Always such great experiences from THP!
  6. myndcraft

Guns and Golf

It's pronounced 'Merica (kidding)
  7. myndcraft

Guns and Golf

Glocks require very little lubrication and only in specific areas. Your manual and youtube can point out the proper locations. My preferred oil is Gun Butter.
  8. myndcraft

Wordle

On day 5 of this damn game and loving it Wordle 220 3/6 ⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨 🟩⬛🟨⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  9. myndcraft

CONTEST Anyone playing old irons?

Awesome gesture man, way to pay it forward!
  10. myndcraft

ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

I can't believe I missed that opportunity, I may have to do a "directors cut" LOL
  11. myndcraft

I don't think so, once the stragglers open their bags =)
  12. myndcraft

LOL glad you liked my creation, more importantly though nice haul! Congrats man… Next order of business, talk to me about those shorts, they're just my size LOL
  13. myndcraft

The staging and mid video shots only took about 10-15 minutes to setup and record. As for USPS yep, thankfully my mail person operates like clockwork and despite the initial tracking info of providing me a window I knew when they would be coming through so I was ready.
Back