Recent content by mytime

1. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Haven’t been able to do anything golf related all summer. While it feels much better my lower back has been a painful mess . Doc says I can avoid surgery so that’s good. Hope to be able to hit some balls next month.
  2. mytime

Trying to Break 100

If it ever stops raining I’ll get a round in. Between the lockdown work and the weather I’ve yet to play a round. Did get a new to me Jeep Sahara to carry my clubs in though.
  3. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Well there is one course open very close to me. It’s craptapstic and overpriced but open . Might have to settle it’s been about 4 months since I’ve played .
  4. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Well no golf. Courses around here are closed due to the virus.
  5. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Just checking in. It’s been very wet or very cold. Looking forward to spring so I can get a round in.
  6. mytime

Trying to Break 100

The only club I feel that is holding me back is my driver. Let me rephrase that. It’s me swinging my driver. I’m thinking the leave it in the bag route is the best for me.
  7. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Been a really busy holiday season. Between the weather and commitments I’ve had no time for golf. Hope everyone has a great holiday. Company Christmas party tonight, I’ll try to behave so I’m still employed when it’s over.
  8. mytime

Trying to Break 100

It’s cold. So cold.
  9. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Cold and wet as of late. If it stays in the 50’s next weekend I’ll get out. Just don’t have the urge to power through a round when it’s colder then that anymore . Getting older I guess. Lol
  10. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Don’t think about the score . Just enjoy yourself . If you don’t get it this year then no big deal.
  11. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Went to the range. Just not the same as playing you know. In other news I’ve guessed the mystery Oreo flavor. It’s crap. Yuck.
  12. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Just bought some winter golf wear. Even if I don’t play in it I’ll look damn good. Lmao!
  13. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Mytime puts driver back in bag and grabs 4 iron.
  14. mytime

Trying to Break 100

Things I’m happy with in my current state of play. Iron play. It’s been solid for the most part. Recovery. Yes I hit some bad shots but I have been following up with a good one . Gives me a chance to save a hole with at least a bogey. Distances . For the most part I know how far each iron will...
  15. mytime

Trying to Break 100

42- 53. Just pooped out after hole 12 . It was about 91 out and I just couldn’t get around on the driver. Salvaged the last two holes by clubbing up on shots so I didn’t have to use as much effort . Determined to get the driver to work but it’s so tempting to just use 4i off the tee because I...
Back