Recent content by Necroshine

1. Necroshine

Deal Breaker Music on Course

Country and rap are two that aren't going to happen. You can also lump talk radio or sports talk in with that, too. Honestly, I can count on one hand how many times I've heard music on a course so its pretty rare for me to run into.
  2. Necroshine

Ancient Driver, new shaft?

I think you need a .335 shaft so you have tons of choices. Nice too see some classic stuff still in use. I play the 98' Burner OS irons w/ TT Score stiff shafts and couldn't be happier.
  3. Necroshine

How do you Music? (App)

If you have any metal/hard rock ones in there get a list together. I'll give you 3$ each If I need them. I still buy/collect.
  4. Necroshine

Is wearing sunglasses a regional thing?

San Diego is also closer to the equator than Boston is. Sunlight is much more intense at the equator than it is the further away you get from it so that has a big factor to it why people Boston has less sunglass wearers than southern California.
  5. Necroshine

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

I just started watching Project Blue Book on IMDBtv.
  6. Necroshine

What are you building? (Club style)

So its been a few months and I can honestly say that I really had a hell of a time adjusting from my TM Burner OS's. I really liked the clubs from a pitching/chipping/bump n run perspective. Ball really bounced off the face well. I didn't really care for them on full swing shots, except the...
  7. Necroshine

Random song thread

Being a metal/hard rock guy I don't listen to much punk but I bought this album on a whim in high school based off the video for Ruby Soho. Overall, I was quite surprised that the whole album is really good. Most of their others are as well.
  8. Necroshine

Your wing order

Gotta agree here with the above. I'm generally a mild-hot wing sauce eater depending on where I go. I'll also do garlic-parmesan on a rare occasion when I make them at home. Blue cheese only w/ the celery.
  9. Necroshine

What do you put in your coffee?

If its out of a Keurig I usually use Snickers, hazlenut, or french vanilla creamer. If its done with a french press or pour over and the beans are ground fresh than its mostly black, just some sugar a little bit of creamer.
  10. Necroshine

Bowling

I gave up fall/winter leagues in the late 2000's for good. Bowled a few nights during high school and shortly afterwards. Got my 300, won a league championship, and had a 202 avg on a Saturday night scratch league with a harder oil pattern. I accomplished some good stuff. Got tired of the 34...
  11. Necroshine

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Oh nice. Did you build up one yourself or did Golfworks do it?
  12. Necroshine

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Have any of you guys played the LE Forged Head wedges? I'm looking at upgrading my wedges this winter and these are the only heads in left handed they have for wedges. How are you liking those shafts? I was going to go with the 115's this summer but they were out of stock.
  13. Necroshine

Underrated Movies

Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS - An exploitation film, but, has a good story. Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. My Science Project Chopping Mall
  14. Necroshine

Are you a pizza snob?

No pizza here as chain pizza is never an option. I just drove home from fishing, 2.1 miles, and passed 3 pizza joints on one street, and that number goes up to 7 if I go two blocks north or south, and 8 If I count the pizza the bar sells by my house. There is always options for good pizza.
  15. Necroshine

Laptop - Need a new one!

It'd be good to know what you have currently for a laptop (model/specs) to see where you are now. Also, If your not playing higher end games or doing a lot of photo/video editing and stuff on that level you don't need a top of the line laptop. There are plenty of guides online that'll help you...
Back