Recent content by Nerdy

1. Nerdy

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I mean I made the right choice ;)
  2. Nerdy

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Safe travels all! Love the pre-experience jitters and excitement. It's addicting
  3. Nerdy

Having gone OL year with no regrets, I think I would change it up this year and go Tours. I hit them a few times and they were good, but I wanted to give OL a go at the time
  4. Nerdy

Auto Racing Thread

A lot of smoke about him coming with Hamilton. Will be interesting if so
  5. Nerdy

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

If I hadn’t followed along with the previous ones I still wouldn’t believe it’s real. Crazy to think about when you sit back and take everything in. Mind blowing doesn’t even do it justice
  6. Nerdy

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I'll be putting these in play at a local course Sunday morning so I should be able to provide some feedback on a familiar track
  7. Nerdy

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Quick little lunch range session. Brought out the Ai Smoke and a couple other clubs. The Smoke just works for me. I tried another driver while there just to hit something else, and after 2 swings I went right back to the Smoke. Next round is scheduled for Sunday morning and then league starts...
  8. Nerdy

Can't wait to see these bags in a few weeks. Everyone should post their initial thoughts bag, and then the bag they actually game to see how different they are
  9. Nerdy

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats @cagolfer ! @MarMill !!!
  10. Nerdy

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Good listen/watch Well done as usual @Canadan
  11. Nerdy

The taco truck is legit. Best food of the weekend from the back of a truck
  12. Nerdy

Whether he wants to admit it or not, @redlineshifter has the THP hangover. He just doesn't realize it
  13. Nerdy

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Everyone knows about Vokey, but I've actually never owned a set of Vokey wedges. Looking forward to following along and learning even more about them!
  14. Nerdy

Teams are shaping up. Love me some Morgan Cup!!
Back