Recent content by newportbeach

1. N

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Putter Preview

I saw on one of the golf boards that someone removed the paint on theirs. It made it look even better. So there are some that are using them. :-)
  2. N

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Putter Preview

From what I've heard, you won't be able to walk into your local shop and try one on August 6th. They are super limited. More limited than the T22 of 2019. My local shop is getting one, and the allotment is 20 for the rep that covers parts of 3 states. They are already going for double retail on...
  3. N

For Sale Sold

PM sent thanks
  4. N

WTB Scotty Cameron Teryllium T22 Newport 2

Looking for a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 T22 Teryllium preferably in 34". Please drop me a line thanks
  5. N

For Sale THP Putter Covers

I'm feeling hungry for some sushi - available?
  6. N

For Sale Tour Issue Toulon Garage Austin Naked

Tour issue Odyssey Toulon Garage Austin in the charcoal finish. It is naked with no line or dot and is in mint shape. 35”, odyssey stroke lab shaft, odyssey cord no cord grip, tour ID band, s15 sole plate and standard loft and lie along with headcover. $425 shipped. Not interested in trades...
  7. N

SWAG Putters Thread

Message sent I have all three and would like the Masters. Thanks
  8. N

SWAG Putters Thread

Looks more like straight ������ than ������ on most of the SWAG covers ��. I do like their designs.
  9. N

WTB Byron Morgan 615

Looking for a Byron 615. Let me know what you have thanks
  10. N

SWAG Putters Thread

Address pictures and any outside to see how reflective the finish is. Thanks
  11. N

SWAG Putters Thread

Did anyone else pick up the Black finished version of the handsome one? I’d like to see some more pictures. Thanks
  12. N

FS: Scotty Cameron tour prototype 009 Beach 350 grams Brushed Black finish

Tour prototype 009 Beach in Brushed Black finish - 34.5”, standard loft 70* lie, blacked out pistolero grip with a circle t shaft. $3500 shipped in the US. Can do international too. Thanks
  13. N

FS Toulon Austin Garage black pearl

Toulon Austin Garage in black pearl excellent condition. It is 35" long, Odyssey pistol grip and Toulon design headcover. Standard loft and lie at approximately 350 grams. Not really interested in trades thanks. $old
  14. N

WTB Bettinardi BB1 Studio B Prototype

Looking for a Bettinardi BB1 Studio B Prototype like in the registry here http://bettinardiregistry.com/putter-registry/prototype-studio-b-2/ and recently on eBay...
  15. N

Arnold Palmer Invit - do we get the Toulon Latrobe this week

It's time for the Arnold Palmer Invitational and prior rumors suggested Toulon would be there with a lot of Latrobes in honor of the The King. Does that mean we hopefully get a chance to purchase them this week? Sure hope so :clapp:
Back