Recent content by niteowl03

1. niteowl03

What are you building? (Club style)

Yes its the same. I put some epoxy in the adapter, roll the tip of the shaft in epoxy, and install.
  2. niteowl03

These things came out looking great! Thank goodness they play as good as they look! For comparison:
  3. niteowl03

How do you make these things look better? Like this!!! Black KBS Tours Red/Black NDMCs Red/Black Ferrules
  4. niteowl03

Dont quote me on this but IIRC he has actually gone out of business. The ebay seller does not make them. I think he is just selling the leftovers. Ive had a few conversations with him regarding the possibility of replacement parts. I had read somewhere that the Roberts "guy" was actually sued...
  5. niteowl03

Hydraulic and price. Can usually be had for $125 or less. Hydraulic is the only way to go, ive had the mechanical Mitchell and it worked, but hydraulic is so much easier, especially with the more stubborn heads.
  6. niteowl03

Find a Roberts Puller on ebay. Best money Ive ever spent in club building
  7. niteowl03

I have used that one as well as Grail Golf. I like both
  8. niteowl03

That sucks, but Good to know.
  9. niteowl03

Please do, I have considered bumping the SW on mine a touch.
  10. niteowl03

No because I think they look a bit funny and are bigger then piece of lead tape.
  11. niteowl03

This is the scale I have as well. As far as tip weights go I use these: http://www.mitchellgolf.com/Brass-Tip-Weight-Kit-For-Steel-Shafts-144-Pieces.html because they are reusable which is nice if you do tinker. Also for lead tape use this: http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_HDLT the...
  12. niteowl03

There are a couple calculators online that can get you close but I dont trust them fully. You can pick up a scale for less than $50 and I use mine all the time. The process is quite simple. I dry build the club and put it on the scale and then determine if I want to use tip weights or lead tape...
  13. niteowl03

Do you have a SW scale?
  14. niteowl03

Hoping this is a match made in heaven!!!
  15. niteowl03

I use the roberts shaft puller. Best money in repair tools, i use it to do grips as well. Ive been looking for a loft/lie machine but I only trust Mitchell and they arent cheap.
Back