Recent content by Nixhex524

1. N

Sun Mountain C-130S and Clicgear....

Anybody rocking this combo with a 3.5+? I bought a three5 a while back and it's a nice bag, but when I got the Clicgear 3.5+ I quickly realized, they weren't a good pair. The bottom of the three5 doesn't sit right on the cart causing it to rub on the front wheel. I realize I bought a carry...
  2. N

FS/FT Odyssey MXM 1

Wife bought me a new Cameron for my birthday so I figured I'd move this putter to a home where it may get gamed. MXM 1, just under 35", SS 2.0, comes with weight kit and head cover, minor wear on the sole from usage but all in all it's in excellent shape. Slight smudge on the top line but very...
  3. N

Pinnacle Soft golf balls?

So I got a little box in the mail today, from Acushnet, thought it was maybe some Titleist test balls. Open it up to find a sleeve of Pinnacles?!?!?! Turns out its part of some loyalty program I guess but looks like a new ball in the low compression range/DUO type. I will have to get a pic...
  4. N

Wtb Titleist 913f

Looking for a stiff shaft 15*, RH in really good shape, no marks on the crown preferably, standard length. Let me know if you have one! Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

FS/FT Scotty Cameron Studio Select NP2

I keep trying to get aboard the Scotty train, but I am finding that other putters treat me much better. This is a JRich refinish that has only seen the course for 3 rounds since the work was done. Comes with head cover, 20g weights, new Scotty grip and a clean custom look. There is some shaft...
  6. N

FS - White Hot 2 Ball fantastic shape!!!!!!

Hey All! Figured I would try and find this little buddy a good home since there are too many ponies in the stable.... Bought this off eBay a while back and it is near mint considering it is an older model, saw the course one time with me. White Hot 2 ball, 34" grip is pretty much new, and it...
  7. N

WTB C Taper Lite 4 iron shaft stiff flex

Like the title says... Looking for a 4 iron CTL, uncut or playing length. LMK! Thanks
  8. N

Best device....

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I have been reading about some launch monitors recently and am wondering what devices you all are finding work best to track stats of your swing. Not necessarily playing stats, but something more along the lines of swing speeds, spin, ball...
  9. N

FS/T Bridgestone JGR 9.5*

Going to go a different route with the big stick than the JGR, fun while it lasted but looking for something different. 9/10 condition, comes with head cover and I have a Callaway wrench I will throw in that fits the weights. Stock length, Alidla NV Orange 65s, stock grip very clean except for...
  10. N

FS - MP32, KBS, Vokey, Odyssey Protype...

Vokey head is sold. Feel free to make offers on shafts and Mizunos... Looking to move some stuff here.... CONUS only, would prefer to sell, but I am always open to trades. Not looking for anything specific besides maybe 33-34" putters. Here's the goods, let me know...
  11. N

FS or FT!! Nippon Modus 120x

Original deal fell apart so I will try here again... Nippon Modus 120X soft stepped 1x, 8 shafts that were originally 3-pw x flex, but I cut the 3-9 to play soft stepped in a 4-pw. So, there is also an uncut x flex PW shaft... .355 tip, bought as an experiment but I think I'm going to stick...
  12. N

Fs/ft 915 d2 9.5

Hey All, looking to move this 915 as I prefer my 910. Hasn't seen course time, just a few range trips but its pretty mint. Comes with head cover, but no wrench. I can set it to whatever setting you prefer, just let me know. Standard length from Titleist, and has a GP Tour Wrap midsize in...
  13. N

FS/T SS1x Nippon Modus Tour 120x, 4-pw

Got these as an experiment and they were not as good of a fit as I was hoping for. Looking to move these shafts, 8 in all, but X stiff PW shaft may be spoken for, nothing solid yet. Bought them as 3-pw X stiff, then I cut them to standard Mizuno length to soft step them in a 4-pw set. Shaft...
  14. N

Loose Epoxy In the Shaft

I've got an iron doing this right now... not sure which one off the top of my head, but I don't think about it. If that's what is on my mind over the ball, I've got bigger issues.... LOL
  15. N

What are you building? (Club style)

Used to use a heat gun, and it works, but a torch is 1000 times better. I pulled two sets of heads in about 10 minutes the other day. Now I only use the heat gun if I need to move the ferrule.
Back