Recent content by njmac2413

1. njmac2413

FS: Titleist Vokey 54*, Cleveland CG 15 60*, Cleveland 64* 588

Hello fellow ThPers up for sale is my 3 wedges. I have bought three new taylormade atv wedges to replace these. All have been taken care of and show signs of normal use and some bag wear. Nothing that will effect playability. Titleist Vokey SM 54-10 spin milled vokey design. 54* of loft. red...
  2. njmac2413

WTB... taylormade ATV wedges 52*, 58*

Interested in dialogue with anybody looking to sell some taylormade ATV wedges. Interested mostly in 52* and 60*, but would entertain other options. thanks could trade or trade with cash considerations... 54* vokey, 60* cleveland and 64* cleveland.
  3. njmac2413

FS: scotty cameron studio select kombi

I've decided to go a different route with my putter again for about the fifth time in five years. I am looking to go back to a blade, so the kombi gets put up for sale. I bought this putter off of ebay, and the seller told me it was extended to 39". Best I can measure myself, the shaft is a...
  4. njmac2413

WTB: equipment to be donated to a fund raiser

hello all, I am interested in buying slightly used taylormade, callaway or similar drivers to be donated to my local course for a fundraising effort to install fairway irrigation. would also be interested in putters, and perhaps discounted balls, wedges, or other miscellaneous golf equipment...
  5. njmac2413

Help me help the wife!!!

so my lovely wife is 28 years old and just recently, (this year) got more serious about golf. she has dabbled in it a time or two in the past, but the kids are getting old enough now, ( 4 and 6) that they want to hit balls on the range and play a hole or two here and there! She can make really...
  6. njmac2413

Pick one aid to help you with your putting this winter

it's no secret that putting can be where we all need the most work in the offseason. I can readily admit that I have sucked at putting for about 5 years now. I'm growing tired of new grips, or new putters every season, so I thought maybe this offseason, ( and probably a good majority of early...
  7. njmac2413

Hello from Iowa

Hey. Stumbled across this site when i googled what putter dustin johnson is using at the deautsche tourney. Didnt find out what putter hes using, but nice consolation prize finding the site though!! Im live in central iowa. I play over 100 rounds a year. A group of us take a yearly trip to the...
Back