Recent content by Noonan...Danny

1. N

CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Finally able to get back in here. New position makes it difficult! Entry: To beat the Callaway team? YES! Test equipment and play with great people at a great place? Of course!
  2. N

Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

@gman definitely needs some sun on those legs! Not a lot of sun in OH-IO? 🤣🤣
  3. N

Do Dress Codes Bother You?

I have an issue with them when I go to an inexpensive, goat ranch of a track. There should be zero reason why I have to look like I am playing at a country club when the course and club house look like it has had any work done to it in decades. Now, if I am invited to play at a nice country...
  4. N

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I've been playing the CSx for awhile. This tells me I need to CS...hmmmm...
  5. N

EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

I guess the pressure of playing with/against @Gman79 and @Golfers Anonymous might have been too much for you, huh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Definitely the right ringer!!!! :ROFLMAO:
  6. N

CONTEST Win a Mizuno Driver with UST Mamiya Shaft

Driver - @Gman79 - ST-Z 10.0 & @Golfers Anonymous - ST-Z 9.5 I am right handed Which Mizuno Driver model do you prefer? ST-Z 9.5 What is your favorite UST Mamiya Driver Shaft? LIN-Q Gunmetal 70g
  7. N

CONTEST Super Stroke Wins! You Win!

This is funny! I was just talking about these this weekend. HA! My buddy uses these and loves them. I hit 9i on Saturday and the grip and feel was phenomenal and I looked at him and told him I need to get a set of these. Not overly sticky and I really felt like I cold control his club better...
  8. N

CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Current Wedges in Your Bag? - Cleveland Zipcore 60*, Ballistic 56* and Indi Golf 52* Airport Used for Travel? - Kansas City - MCI Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? - I have not had a wedge fitting. If you saw short game, you know right away. Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges - The...
Back