NoShanks's latest activity

• NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to greekelite's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    Man what a bad game and even worse ending, but laughing at Rudolph throwing his hands up after chasing down Garret, starting more crap...
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to cbaker2882's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    This is a terrific TLDR version.
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to cbaker2882's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    Brady or Rogers wouldn’t have tried to pull Garrett’s helmet off, or went after him afterwards, FWIW. Garrett is an idiot, but he was...
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to tahoebum's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    Part of what’s being lost here is Garrett threw Rudolph to the ground well after the ball was gone. Imagine if this was not Rudolf...
  • NoShanks
    Literally not a single person excusing it.
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to OITW's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    Thursday night football, the gift that keeps on giving.
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks replied to the thread 2019 NFL Thread.
    I don’t think anyone is excusing his actions here. What he did us wrong and out of character. He deserves to be suspended and needs to...
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to PKorf's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    I mean it’s inexcusable for Garret to do what he did. But mason was crying like he shouldn’t have been touched. Then was grabbing at his...
  • NoShanks
    12/1 will be an interest game when the browns play Steelers again.
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to Canadan's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    Have I been hit with a helmet? Yes. Definitely. Is the bottom of a helmet equitable to a brick? No no. If it was, Rudolph would be on...
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to Canadan's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    So, two guys get into a fight, and there's an arrest? If anything, there's two. Whether or not Garrett made a terrible decision (he...
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to tahoebum's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    I’ll guess three or four games and whatever max fine the collective bargaining agreement allows.
  • NoShanks
    NoShanks reacted to jlew2144's post in the thread 2019 NFL Thread with Like Like.
    Well that wasn’t the way we wanted to end the game—-I will take the win but yuck Garrett.
  • NoShanks
    He'd just finishing trying to go after Garrett with his teammates. Turned around after getting decked with a helmet looking for an...
  • NoShanks
    it’s a rivalry game and browns are hungry for a win so naturally not letting off the gas on this opportunity. garret just sour that...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in