Recent content by NOVA_Hacker

1. NOVA_Hacker

Looking for some feedback/advice on driver fitting #'s

So I got fitted a few weeks ago at Club Champion. I'm not a great golfer, but steadily trying to improve my game (I hadn't played for a while when I moved down to the NOVA region). I just started playing again a few years ago and was playing with some really old clubs (Firesole TM from late...
  2. NOVA_Hacker

Bad Club Fitter?

So I just had my first club fitting today and I have to admit I wasn't impressed. What are some red flags for you all? I was there for 1.5-2 hours and he didn't put me on the launch monitor. He didn't have me hit my own clubs to start. He only had me hit 3 drivers, and no custom shafts to...
  3. NOVA_Hacker

FS - TM R11S Driver w/Black Tie 7M3 & RIP Phenom Shafts

For Sale: Right Hand - Great condition Driver Head - 9* loft (Excellent condition) Matrix Black Tie 7m3 stiff flex with R11, R11S, RBZ and RBZ Tour adapter. (Excellent condition) Aldila RIP Phenom stiff flex with R11S adapter Comes with Headcover and TaylorMade tool. As some of you probably...
  4. NOVA_Hacker

Club Fitting - Question

So I'm going to get fitted tomorrow for clubs at this place: http://www.chuckwillpga.com/ Just played 18 this morning and was beyond bad (had a knot in lower back that wouldn't let up, and greatly affected my swing). My drives were beyond pathetic -think I was 2-14 as far as fairways hit. So...
Back