Recent content by ns1189

1. ns1189

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

Love that hat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ns1189

Help with Gift idea, Winner gets a Gift

https://amzn.to/3RpYbNX And a couple of big gulp cups Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ns1189

CONTEST 2023 Annual THP Thanksgiving Feast Giveaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ns1189

CONTEST How Many Golf Balls Will I Lose at the Victory Cup?

Let’s go with 10. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ns1189

WTB Arccos sensors

Gen 3s require a membership, Gen 2s don’t Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ns1189

WTB Arccos sensors

Anyone looking to part with the Gen 2 sensors? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ns1189

Stat tracking, what do you track during your round?

Other than score I track fairways hit, direction of miss on fairway, GIR, putts, chips and penalties. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ns1189

shotgun starts - 1st hole forced carries

It doesn’t really bother me, like many have said before it’s usually best because I’m not in my head yet. I’m also usually fresh off the range and have worked on my consistency for the round. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ns1189

Do you putt with your glove on?

I take it off, I feel like I have better control without it on but the way I’ve been playing lately that might just be an urban myth. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ns1189

Pick One: Hypothetical PGA Careers

Runner up for sure, longevity and the ability to compete every week is worth it. The financial is great as well but playing the game you love for years is worth it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ns1189

Workout

What’s your go to workout for golf? Willing to share the workout? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. ns1189

Preferred apparel brand?

I was playing with a few buddies last week and one of them looks at me and says “Are you sponsored by Puma.” If that tells you anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ns1189

What Causes Your Blowup Rounds

It’s a bad short game for me, with the occasional driver slice. I’m working on both currently so we’ll see how it goes for the next few months. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ns1189

Are you a good loser..?

I HATE to lose, but there are several of my buddies that getting beat by them softens the blow to the ego a little. They don’t brag about it and usually never mention it again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. ns1189

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Won our Srixon US Open Contest

That’s a slick looking bag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back