Recent content by NullNomad

1. NullNomad

Hanging It Up

I'm no where near as active as I used to be here on THP and even less so on the course. But this subject rung in my head. Where I was one of the lucky ones that could play 2-5 times a week, these days not so much... I only got 3 complete rounds in all last year. The biggest factor was cost, tee...
  2. NullNomad

If you could play a round every day, would you?

If you have an account with this amazing community, the only acceptable answer is: "Yes, next question."
  3. NullNomad

The dirty golf picture thread.

Oh lord… hopefully there‘s not any pictures of the two of us from back at coeur d'alene…
  4. NullNomad

Briggs Ranch Golf Course

You missed it???? Hell I'm just now seeing this myself!! What happened with 2022, it just blasted by me... SH*T, I let my Albatross expire too!!! I'm a mess...
  5. NullNomad

The Bar Is Open!

Oh I know we do, but I like sharing :ROFLMAO:
  6. NullNomad

The Bar Is Open!

Best recipe on the planet hands down... 1. Glass (any will do) 2. Ice (optional) 3. Whiskey (Whisky)
  7. NullNomad

2023: Golf Goals

2023 goal... actually getting to play.
  8. NullNomad

What will push you to get an electric car?

I'm not against it, just not practical where I live in Texas. However, when they have 500+ mile range, an actual plan of disposal for the batteries when they fail, and they look like the work these guys are doing without the $150k+ cost... I could probably get on board...
  9. NullNomad

High lofted woods for approach

People played this in an effort to score low, so don't ever let anyone sway whats in your bag if it works for you.
  10. NullNomad

Keeping my Promise - What's this?

Longer than mine… Cheers to my fellow short knockers! :ROFLMAO:
  11. NullNomad

What swing fault do you fight the most?

considering I have this odd little Furyk at the top of my transition…(without the skill to get it back to a well struck ball)
  12. NullNomad

Forgotten TV Shows

A few more that I miss...
  13. NullNomad

Forgotten TV Shows

Two of my favs...
Back