Recent content by Templet0n

1. Templet0n

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

I have not played in too much really bad weather. Some really windy days, some really hot days, and some really cold days where I couldn't get a tee in the ground. But even then I am not sure I think it was "that" bad.. oddly, really never in rain. Only a couple times in my life.
  2. Templet0n

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

fun! curious to hear about these. See if Wilson starts making statements and a comeback.
  3. Templet0n

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

very interesting listen so far. Crazy how world wide basically owns all of golf retail it seems. lol.
  4. Templet0n

Charlie Woods - US Open Qualifier

Exactly. This thread is evidence of interest and why the media jumps on every little thing. But let the kids figure it out..
  5. Templet0n

Exactly. I don’t really think anyone has anything against him per se. But the anointing at such a young age. But what can you expect? The media is going to media..
  6. Templet0n

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats!! Being announced by the peoples champ is special!
  7. Templet0n

greatest of a generation. lol But you are correct the list is much larger than I was thinking or considering originally. But, Charlie his a steep hill to climb. You know the talking heads want it to happen so bad they can taste it. There are a good number of haters that want him to shoot 80...
  8. Templet0n

Some really good examples. I guess you are right. I was limiting my thinking to the “greatest Evers” and their descendants. Anyone that becomes a professional in sports is a prodigy. That does expand it. Good call.
  9. Templet0n

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

We have one. It’s nice. But I would be fine without it as well.
  10. Templet0n

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Oh it’s solidly on par and on track. Decembers can’t get here soon enough..
  11. Templet0n

Never. Prodigies never have prodigy children. Jack junior. Bust. Arnold Palmers kids. Bust. Micheal Jordan, bust. The list is long. It’s almost impossible..
  12. Templet0n

Totally agree. He both has every advantage imaginable and the highest hurdles to get over.
  13. Templet0n

Not sure I agree with this. I think he wants to play.
  14. Templet0n

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

Ok. Didn’t get to play a lot but I was able to sneak out for 5 holes today at a course that has a good stretch of holes that goes our on 10 but 15 comes right back to the parking lot. I wanted to get these out so I could get some thoughts down here. So I risked it for the biscuit.. Played the...
  15. Templet0n

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Reno is easy.. almost doesn’t matter the time of day..
Back