Recent content by oaks

1. oaks

Looking For Testers: SeeMore mini Giant DF Putter

I have found myself gravitating towards a center shafted putter of late and would love to try the rifle scope alignment. As far as the HIGH MOI it is right in my wheelhouse to help smooth out my stroke and help with my off center hits
  2. oaks

Toulon Las Vegas Grip Recommendations

Easy - choose any SuperStroke you like - pull the Stroke Lab weight (approx 30 grams) and get the Counter Core that you like 25,50 or 75. My Vegas has a 3.0 with a 75g (I have a 35 gram sole plate)
  3. oaks

CONTEST Win Some Travis Mathew Style!

Lichen Blue - XL - TM makes great shirts and if they can make Rahm look great there is hope for me ?
  4. oaks

PGA Tour 2K

Does anyone know if 2k21 will be released for Amazon’s Luna?
  5. oaks

WTB Hogan GS53 Driver Shaft - Regular

Looking for Tensei Blue or Comparable with Hogan Adapter in Regular flex. Thanks
  6. oaks

2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

TOM-PA BAY BUCS
  7. oaks

Ping i3 blade irons

Great clubs - my father is still playing his
  8. oaks

CONTEST Ben Hogan GS53 Max- Snowman Pays it Forward

Classic looking head with the mirrored alignment aid. Love reading how it is a low spin head! great gesture
  9. oaks

Ben Hogan GS53 Max Driver Review

Looks so good - and excited it is such a low spin head for a fraction of the big guys
  10. oaks

CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

Mizuno - love my MP-20’s!!
  11. oaks

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

Yea Mizuno Winged Foot (Both East & West)
  12. oaks

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

Data collection is great - Arccos had issues for me
  13. oaks

Better Career: DJ or Norman

The comparison isn’t that far off since Norman essentially stopped playing competitively at about 44 (Yes he contended in the Open at 53 but for comparison purposes he was done by 44). DJ is 36 - 8 years isn’t a career left. I say Greg. DJ has had a phenomenal career and may very well...
  14. oaks

Cobra Golf Customer Support Praise

They were great for me recently as well. Sent my SZ head for a rattle - they examined it - of course it didn’t rattle for them. I get it back and it was rattling again. Emailed and they sent me a new head and a label to send the old one back.
Back