obedt's latest activity

• obedt
    obedt replied to the thread Full swing kit.
    I was thinking of canceling anyways, but if that is true, this will dud big time. They had been advertising no need for metal dot with...
  • obedt
    obedt reacted to bbutler's post in the thread Full swing kit with WTF WTF.
    Per another email the new full swing kit is a range launch monitor. Not designed for sim use. Had my buddy that preordered ours cancel...
  • obedt
    obedt reacted to bbutler's post in the thread Full swing kit with Like Like.
    Guess what we had seen is incorrect. Just got email response from full swing.
  • obedt
    Honestly... that's a bummer. Haven't heard the greatest stuff about their proprietary software on their more expensive units.
  • obedt
    I read that TGC19 would be the primary sim option.
  • obedt
    obedt reacted to McLovin's post in the thread Full swing kit with Like Like.
    i too put a deposit in. whether i buy will be based on how accurate the info is, so hopefully there are reviews and info that comes out...
  • obedt
    Interested. I put in for preorder but will likely cancel. Don't think it will be too big an upgrade over the FS Mevo+.
  • obedt
    Was going to get a new bag later this year. This is the favorite in the clubhouse
  • obedt
    obedt reacted to X.Man's post in the thread 2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System with Like Like.
    So I came across these today. Looks like an update version of the beloved Woodē System and the return of the Ball Silos! Coming in at 6.5lbs
  • obedt
    obedt reacted to OITW's post in the thread Flightscope Mevo+ Review with Appreciation Appreciation.
    Hope you and the fam are doing well bud
  • obedt
    obedt reacted to Snickerdog's post in the thread Callaway MAVRIK Irons with Appreciation Appreciation.
    That is great stuff!!! Him knowing those good carry yardages will allow him to make better course decisions for sure.
  • obedt
    obedt reacted to radiman's post in the thread Callaway MAVRIK Irons with Like Like.
    Well stated. They have a fantastic foot print and look like a players iron should, at least to me they do. And they are long. Like...
  • obedt
    obedt reacted to McLovin's post in the thread Callaway MAVRIK Irons with Appreciation Appreciation.
    wow that’s amazing!
  • obedt
    obedt replied to the thread Callaway MAVRIK Irons.
    I wanted to drop this nugget I wrote in another thread for anyone interested in these irons: A buddy just got Mavrik irons to replace...
  • obedt
    obedt replied to the thread Flightscope Mevo+ Review.
    I honestly think this has been more me than the unit. The gap is closing. My last sessions with it on FS golf were late December-early...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in