Recent content by oblongfungus

1. O

Anyone try a NUb?

A friend turned me onto these last year and I loved them. I kind of lost track of them, they weren't carried at my local B&M store, but saw them online when I was doing a little shopping to refill the humi. Picked up a box of Cami 460's. Freakin' awesome smoke. Very smooth, well packed, a...
  2. O

A late unboxing

I was fortunate enough to win a contest here at The Hackers Paradise. I received my gifts while I was on vacation, so it was a nice surprise to come home and open a box full of golf swag. In the box was a nifty The Golfers Paradise towel, a ball/tee set with the site logo, a putting tool, two...
  3. O

Happy Birthday Diane

I know it's tomorrow, but I wont be here. Hope you have a great day. :cake::alien2::banana::alien2::cake:
  4. O

Lee Majors

Major Nelson wasn't bad... Major Applewhite ain't too shabby.... But I think Lee will always be my favorite Majors...
  5. O

Wassup

Been a member of multiple golf forums over the past 10 years. I try to contribute when I can, but I am more of a smart $#@ than someone with knowledge of a golf swing or kick point or spin rate. I have always had the screen name "Keith" on every forum I have been on, but it was already in use...
Back