Recent content by oddjob27

1. oddjob27

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

The Costco offering for the 3 wheel CaddyTek has been one of the best deals I've seen. It's been serving me really well. Simple to use, lots of features, gets the job done well.
  2. oddjob27

CONTEST HUGE Super Stroke Giveaway: Win a Sony PS5 + More

In! Fingers crossed…. Haha
  3. oddjob27

The Blunderful World Of Wilson Sports

I have to agree that they have gotten in their own way. I still hold onto hope that they can make a comeback with the brand because of their history. I think they make irons to be excited for but just seems to miss out everywhere else. To J.B.’s point, their putters feel like bargain bin items.
  4. oddjob27

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Put myself through some putting practice trying out different necks to see what I feel works best. Still no conclusion... sigh... the journey continues! haha
  5. oddjob27

Best Smelling Food?

Korean BBQ, specifically kalbi ribs....
  6. oddjob27

Are you open minded to smaller companies?

I give a lot of credit to small and "smaller" companies because it does take courage to enter into a marketplace that is almost completely dominated by big entities. Companies like Sub70, Orka, etc., even Ben Hogan have made a lot of strides in providing golfers quality products. My bag is...
  7. oddjob27

Tenputt’s Handicap Reduction Contest, 2021/22

Tracking my HDCP is like weighing myself everyday... number goes up and I freak out hahaha. Played a few days ago, got distracted with work phone calls during the match and my HDCP has gone up slightly... Oh the emotions... hahaha
  8. oddjob27

Will Tony Finau Win in 2021?

Totally agree... The guy is SO close... It'll be a good day when he takes home a trophy this year. Really rooting for him to take a major.
  9. oddjob27

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Picked up an offset a few weeks ago! Nothing fancy, just a basic Char-Griller. Made a tri tip and then attempted my first pork butts.
  10. oddjob27

PGA of America to allow rangefinders at the PGA

This is going to be interesting! I'm excited to see how this impacts tournaments.
  11. oddjob27

Golf Bag - Why did you buy your one?

My carry bag, Sun Mountain 3.5, was because I wanted it to be "brand neutral" and it was on sale for a very good price at the time. Recently, I bought push cart and the Sun Mountain didn't quite fit as well as I wanted it too so I ended up purchasing a cheap cart bag for me to use when I'm...
  12. oddjob27

Blind Ball Testing Review Thread

Balls just arrived about 5 minutes ago! Unfortunately forecast says that it's going to be raining the next few days, I will try and get out in between!
  13. oddjob27

2021 Better You Fitness Thread

I've been really utilizing resistance bands for both movement, mobility, and weight lifting. Jump rope is my cardio choice. I've been trying to get in 3 workouts a week. Stretching has been key for me because my left adductor is super tight causing me issues with utilizing my hips in my...
  14. oddjob27

Mayonnaise or Miracle whip?

YO YO! It's got to be mayo!
  15. oddjob27

Odyssey White Hot OG

Oh... Wow... I retract my statement. Haha.
Back