Recent content by odshot68

1. O

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

Been a long time Vokey user. I recently switched to more of a GI iron (which has done wonders for my game) and thinking of using 48 and 54 degree GI wedges. I just drop off too much on a less than perfect swing with my SM10 wedges. There are so many versions of the CBX and some with full...
  2. O

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

It gave me a low/mid trajectory with good size sweet spot. It was not draw bias and even though it’s not as deep it worked great off a tee. Was getting perfect spin numbers and never ballooned. The TD was too low launch and spin. I will say the blue shaft it comes with ballooned and spin was too...
  3. O

Had a fitting this morning expecting either a TSR3 or TD. Ended up walking out with the AI Max 3 wood. The Blue shaft was too soft but put the Project X Denali Black 70 in it and it was so stable. Pares go with Ventus Black 60 in my driver.
  4. O

Denali Black Shaft from Project X

I play the ventus 6 Black in driver then the project x black 70 in 3 wood. It works well!!
  5. O

New TM Mini Driver

They are really keeping this hush hush aren’t they
  6. O

New TM Mini Driver

Updated version out soon. Anyone have any info on it?
  7. O

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Looking for feedback on the ls model heads. Are they neutral or fade bias. Is it mostly a tee club or how is it off the deck. What kind of spin numbers are we seeing with this and how does it compare to the ai smoke TD fairway wood?
  8. O

Just updated my signature with shafts. I'm loving the UW so much I've considered the MMT 70 Wood shaft in it.
  9. O

So went out and hit both heads tonight. The max was too spinny and didn’t sound or feel solid. Love the TD but didn’t like the ab blue shaft I tried in it or the blue tr. Need suggestions
  10. O

Can’t wait to hit the lineup Saturday to figure out the setup.
  11. O

How is the TD off the deck or is mostly a tee club?
  12. O

A review would be great. Setup. Playability from tee and deck. Feedback. Launch. Spin. Etc,…
  13. O

Without reading 19 pages , I’m looking for reviews on the TD 3 wood. I hit my buddies for a couple swings the other day. Love how it sits in -1 loft. He had it set in the draw settings and my god was it long the tr blue shaft off the tee. The spin appeared too low off the deck though but again...
  14. O

Cobra Darkspeed Drivers

Lin q White is stock shaft in LS. Crazy high torque numbers though
  15. O

Cobra Darkspeed Drivers

Looks like a hooker!!!
Back