Recent content by ODSTBRIGADIER

1. O

Favorite Golf Course

What are your top favorite golf courses? For me it would be: #1 SpyGlass Hill #2 Pebble Beach #3 The Golf Club of Cape Cod (TGC)
  2. O

Cleveland cg14 question

I have a set of cleveland cg 14 black pearl wedges, but part of the finish is coming off. Is any way to easily take the rest off without damaging the club? Also, will this make it rust? Thanks
  3. O

FS: Miscellaneous clubs

Club listing: Odyssey White hot xg two ball srt putter. $100 Cleveland Hibore xl. R flex 9.5. $70 Cleveland Hibore xl. Senior flex high launch. $70 TM burner 4 rescue 07. Graphite shaft r flex. $65 Titleist 585 4 hybrid. $55 Adams redline driver. $25 dollars. Callaway warbird golf bag. $50 All...
  4. O

R9 superquad?

Does anyone know if this a possibility? That would be really cool....
  5. O

FS: Callaway x hot 15* 3 wood

$90.00. Paypal. Fujikura banzai shaft, R flex.
  6. O

FS: Nike BC 101 putter

This Nike BC 101 blade putter costs $20+shipping. Paypal.
  7. O

R9 weighting

Currently i have the r9 weights set at 1-16-1 (neutral). If i got 3 new weights and set them at 8-2-8 would that make the r9 more stable on mishits thus making it more forgiving? What would the effect of 6-6-6 be?
  8. O

Wedges

I'm am planning on purchasing an additional set of wedges that do NOT conform to the groove rule. I am thinking 52,56,60. What model should i get? I also want a groove sharpener-any good ones?
  9. O

Nike vapor 1 vs Bridgestone b330 rx

I heard these balls are exactly the same, made in the same factory. Is this true?
  10. O

New irons

I am looking for new irons. I tried the Taylormade Tour Preferred and i really liked them. Should i get the us tour preferred or the japanese 09 forged TP irons (that are more expensive and not nearly as convenient-but would they be better?)? Taylormade Japan 2009 TP Forged Irons The...
  11. O

Tourspecgolf

Is tourspecgolf.com legit? There are tons of awesome Japanese only golf clubs!
  12. O

Adams speedline 9032ls driver

Does anyone have one or have tried it? What do you know about it?
  13. O

Best Courses You've Played

What are your top favorite golf courses? For me it would be: #1 SpyGlass Hill #2 Pebble Beach #3 The Golf Club of Cape Cod (TGC)
  14. O

Hello

Hi, im a new member here! I've been occasionally looking at the reviews here and i wanted to start posting and selling my golf clubs at the marketplace here. See you 'round!
  15. O

Correct golf ball

What is a good golf ball for my snail-like swing speed of about 88mph (driver)? I want a ball that has good distance off the tee and fights sidespin but has better spin around the green and a softish feel. Am i going on a wild goose chase?
Back