Recent content by ohnolan

1. ohnolan

Do You Mallet?

I got my first putter fitting a few weeks ago. Been playing wide blades forever. SAM lab and fitter say a mallet with more toe hang will help, as I tend to close the face on the way forward. Ended up going with a Toulon Portland mid mallet. I just don't feel comfortable with these giant full...
  2. ohnolan

Poll: Have you been a part of an THP Experience?

Got to do a Shaft Up last year after only being active for a few months. I had a great time and would do another event in a heartbeat. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  3. ohnolan

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Haven't been too active lately. Guess I picked a good day to check in. Just sneaked in the deadline. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. ohnolan

Cayce Golf Headcovers

Backordered. Got a message after 30 saying it would ship last week. It has not. They did give me a half off code for an in stock cover with that status update. I bought a putter cover that shipped next day. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. ohnolan

New England Members

Anyone going for it Saturday? 45 and sunny... Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  6. ohnolan

Cayce Golf Headcovers

Still waiting on my driver headcover, going on 60 days... Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  7. ohnolan

CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Official Entry: I know it's going to be a great time with good people at an amazing place with incredible equipment. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. ohnolan

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Irons

I went 3H-9 and then all VL wedges. It's really hard for your brain to accept the loft of a wedge at the end of a 7 iron length shaft. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  9. ohnolan

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

I have $-Taper (not the lite though) in my Forged Tec Blacks and I really like them. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  10. ohnolan

Shaft Up will be Returning in 2020

Good luck to those who enter for 2020. I had a great time at Forest Hills this year. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  11. ohnolan

New England Members

Anybody played or a member at Nabnasset Lake? They are doing a pretty affordable introductory discount and I still qualify for the young executive membership for one more year. They offered me a free round to check it out but interested in opinions if anyone has played it in peak season. Sent...
  12. ohnolan

Whats your favorite club from the fringe?

Putt if it's close, hybrid if it's farther. Been experimenting with GW lately too. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  13. ohnolan

Sub 45" driver length...anyone?

I play around 44.5 and have found the center more often that way. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  14. ohnolan

Cayce Golf Headcovers

Yeah they definitely push the social media ads. It was more than I wanted to spend on a head cover but I won some bonus cash in my league and decided that was the most appropriate use. I'll post something when I get it. It was backordered a few weeks. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Back