Recent content by Olliebollie

1. O

Any info on Bryson’s irons?

They're from Avoda, check out their website. Apparently USGA-approved since last Monday. On Youtube I first noticed them on Josh Oddy's channel. I mean the brand Avoda.
  2. O

Your Last Chip In?

Chipped in twice yesterday, for par on par 4 and for birdie on par 5. Need to remind myself to stand closer to the ball when chipping.
  3. O

The Movie Review Thread

"Poor Things". Worst movie I've seen in quite some time. Wait, what? 11 Oscar nominations? What a joke. I wish I could unsee some of the imagery from this movie (and unhear most of the dialogue), it's really really bad IMHO. Not my cup of tea.
  4. O

Broomstick Putters

I tried the LAB golf putters now in pretty much all the different configs I wanted to. The broomstick DF2.1 was pretty good, but it takes much getting used to. The one where it finally 'clicked' for me was the MEZZ Max with a JumboMax grip, armlock. Clear improvement in consistency during the...
  5. O

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

When again is the L.A.B. THP event this year? o_O
  6. O

Fourteen Golf drivers

I came across a video on Youtube for the Fourteen Golf DX-001 driver, and when trying to look for more info on it - or more specifically on the shaft used - I couldn't find any. Their US website lists irons only, is it not sold in the US? Anyone have specifics on the shafts used in this driver...
  7. O

Scotland in May '24

Here's my experience from late August 2023: +1 on the Ginger Beer service, it's very worth it and he has a lot of extra knowledge especially on getting onto courses in and around St. Andrews and Fife in general If you run out of luck signing up via the ballot, then try visiting the Old Course...
  8. O

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I tested the old(er) models in a store in St. Andrews. They're hard to find in mainland Europe, the larger retail stores don't carry them.
  9. O

Best budget balls for senior with slow swing speed?

+1 on the Srixon Soft Feel. UltiSoft from Srixon used to be good as well, but can't seem to find them anymore.
  10. O

TPT Golf Shafts

Anyone familiar with or using TPT golf shafts? Stumbled upon the name in a recent Youtube video. They're based out of Switzerland. I believe they're also present at this week's PGA Show.
  11. O

Cleveland Launcher XL2 Driver Review

I really liked the previous Launcher XL driver, but my numbers were just better with the Paradym. Would be interested to see if the XL2 catches up to the previous model (and the Paradym).
  12. O

Is your interest in watching tour golf dead?

Nowadays, I almost exclusively watch women's golf. Lost interest in PGA/LIV completely. There is so much more for me to learn from the LPGA / ELT, IMHO.
  13. O

9-Wood Yes or No?

Still have my divine 9 somewhere, love that club. Saving it for old(er) age :ROFLMAO:
Back