Recent content by oncewas

1. oncewas

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

Its either ride or walk and carry. Big no on the pull or push cart and I probably won't change my mind when I get old. I'm old now. I really think there is something to walking and thinking about the upcoming shot.
  2. oncewas

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Nippon NS Pro shafts. Hit a friends yesterday. I never ponder anything but I am going to go to a fitter and hit these.
  3. oncewas

How Much Golf can you Handle?

I played 3 to 9 holes Tues to Thur and or hit balls on the range. Fri 9-18 and minimum of 18 Sat and Sun.
  4. oncewas

Favorite golf pants and why

Actual golf pants are Jackpot hands down. I have some Columbia pants, jogger style with zippers at the bottom, they are my go to pants lately. I find as I have gotten older I wear things I would have never tried in my younger years.
  5. oncewas

Tucked or Untucked?

Totally depends on the situation. Usually untucked. Definitely untucked when I play against certain individuals. They can be kinda stuffy and whine about my shirt untucked. Leave it out to get in their head............3 holes in, that's total disrespect for proper etiquette are you going to...
  6. oncewas

Michigan hackers, check in here

I'm not a Michigander but I will be visiting family up there during the Novi golf show. Thinking about going to it. How does it compare to the Cleveland and Columbus Ohio shows.
  7. oncewas

Online marketplace?

Have purchased from 3 balls and Global great transactions each place
  8. oncewas

Revisiting the Flagstick Rule: Are you still in, or out?

The guys I play with all but 1 or 2 leave it in. My wife and I played it this way even before the rule change.
  9. oncewas

Average Driver Distance Relative to Index

Average drive is 230. Index is 14.7
  10. oncewas

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I wore the FJ ARC SL yesterday. Cart path only, so I did some walking. Shoes were very comfortable. Totally waterproof on a soggy course. Very happy with these shoes and even happier at the price I got them at.
  11. oncewas

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Never go to the mall. Maybe I should start. Got these 3 for a few pennies shy of $62.
Back