Recent content by Ooophka

1. O

Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

Couldn't agree more. The club I play at is notorious for thick rough and it just didn't seem to matter. The club just got to the ball and the strike was good. Its just my 2nd round using my new T-100s and I posted a PB of 82. Needless to say, they are the best clubs I have ever owned. I...
  2. O

As my swing changes, what should I focus on?

I am not sure if this is considered progress but, before I started lessons I was fitted for a set of P790s. Shaft was stiff Dynamic Golds, +.5 inch, lie of 2 up. Last week, I was screwing around with the T-100s and did some fitting/swing testing. Shafts remain stiff but my lie has moved from...
  3. O

As my swing changes, what should I focus on?

For the past 4 months I have changed my swing considerably. I started with a swing that was all arms with very little hip turn and follow through. I have been working with a coach and she and I have planned out where we want my swing to eventually get to. We both agreed I am about 50-60...
  4. O

Golf shop etiquette or when is enough, enough?

Over the last few weeks I’ve been in the market for new clubs. I started by trying out a new driver (which you can only preorder) but haven’t bought anything because I’m waiting for all of the new versions to hit the market. My next visit I tried the i210s which were fine but I wasn’t sold. A...
Back