Recent content by OrangeCrush72

1. OrangeCrush72

New England Members

Yeah, thats sad. Great group. I wish I could remember the user names, one was like OTHIP, a really good dude!! Are you a member at Allendale? I played there a good 14-15yrs ago, greens gave me an a** whopping with the speed and pitch. A kid I used to be friends with was a member at the...
  2. OrangeCrush72

New England Members

I have been off the grid for a while as my kids schedule and my side business has me so busy that golf took a back door. Is the N.E. following dropping off? I played in a gathering at Red Tail like 2013-2014, all great guys and I am not seeing anyone's user handle that looks familiar.
  3. OrangeCrush72

New England Members

I almost feel the Oaks is the sleeper of New England, that is pretty much a private club quality. It's an hour ride for me but well worth it.
  4. OrangeCrush72

North of Myrtle Beach recommendations

Has anyone ever played The International GC of MB? Looks real nice and the deals are pretty to play there. I am going to be in MB end of next week to see my folks and want to try some place new.
  5. OrangeCrush72

What ONE social media page are you addicted to?

Yeah I made that edit after the 2nd-3rd person and still people listed forums. :unsure:
  6. OrangeCrush72

I am a professional photographer on the side so that is 85% of my follows on IG. Haven't shot a ton this year due to lockdown. Driving me nuts! Michael Frederick Photography if you wanna see my page. Same profile pic.
  7. OrangeCrush72

The 1st ever pizza review was in my home town.
  8. OrangeCrush72

Aside from THP, those are platforms not pages. What is your go-to page on any of those platforms?
  9. OrangeCrush72

We all have a page that we find either good humor in, find a good recipe etc. If you had to pick ONE (only one) S/M page (NOT a forum) that you check everyday/multiple times per day. I have an odd addiction to the Barstool Sports Pizza Reviews. For the ones who don't know it, the founder of...
  10. OrangeCrush72

New England Members

My buddy was just at Ledges, said in good shape but the greens weren't their normal fast speed.
  11. OrangeCrush72

New England Members

Hey All, been a long time since I have been on here as I had to step away from the game for an injury. Will be watching for the 2020 NE Gathering as I had a blast at the Red Tail event a couple years back. Hope everyone is well !!
  12. OrangeCrush72

The Photography Thread

I am trying to start a side business shooting headshots but I still love landscape work. I would appreciate a follow on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/michaelfrederickphotography
  13. OrangeCrush72

The Photography Thread

This is Garwin Falls in Wilton NH. Shot using a Nikon D810 16-35mm F/4 F11 1 sec 16mm
  14. OrangeCrush72

f/s 2016/17 Scotty Newport 2.5 35in w/HC

Hi All, I am taking an indefinite leave from golf due to a back injury and offering up my like new Scotty. I bought it new last April and used it 6x before I got hurt so offering it up for sale to fund my photography hobby. Price is $320 shipped CONUS via PayPal. Sent from my iPhone...
  15. OrangeCrush72

FS. TM300 Forged Rifle 6.0 3-P

I have a good/very good condition set of irons for sale. Price is $170 shipped The 8i has a small ding that I had buffed down hence that browning. There is no browning on any irons. There are some small rust spots on a couple of shafts. Conus Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back