Recent content by Osahar

1. Osahar

Osahar - Post Surgery

Hey all, finally back at a computer again. Had my acoustic neuroma removal done on Thursday, August 25th. Everything went well that day, I think it was about a 4 hour procedure. I spent the night in the neurosurgery ICU, and moved to a recovery bed on Friday night. Post-surgery scans were...
  2. Osahar

Osahar's Medical Trials - Why I haven't been around much lately

I've been pretty MIA for several months now (probably will be for a while to come) but wanted to update people on what's going on. I know a couple of you have caught bits of it that I've posted on my FB page, but here's the full version. For about 9-10 months now I've been having some fairly...
  3. Osahar

Goodbye Grandma Osahar...

Sorry all, I haven't been around much lately. Just got word on Sunday that my grandmother passed away that morning. I hadn't seen her in several years, and feeling really bad because of that. I miss her. She lived a good, long life though. 89 years old, and the sweetest woman you could ever...
  4. Osahar

Osahar's Grandfather back in the hospital

I haven't been around much the last two weeks, between my business trip up to MN/WI and then catching up at work last week. To top off all that activity, I just received some bad news tonight about my grandfather. My mom had to take him to their local hospital yesterday after he had been...
  5. Osahar

JDRF Walk for the Cure 2011 - Cocoa Beach, FL

Just finished my first JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) Walk for the Cure today. In past years, I've always donated to the company team but didn't participate in the walk itself. It was a great experience, and the turnout really surprised me. I didn't expect nearly as many people...
  6. Osahar

For all the Mac lovers out there....

I know we have a good-sized Mac fanbase here on the site. Interesting little tidbit from this year's pwn2own at the CanWestSec Conference. It took 5 seconds for the Mac to go down:
  7. Osahar

St. Johns v. Rutgers Finale - WTF?! (Spoilers)

This one just amazes me. How could the referees blow one like this? Not only did the St. Johns player travelled then run out of bounds with time on the clock, but he also threw the ball up into the crowd. At the least, the clock stops and Rutgers takes the ball back. There should have also...
  8. Osahar

Got My Present Early!

Since I had to be with to pick up my Christmas present this year (Heather couldn't lift it alone), I got it a little early. She picked out a new Kenmore dual grill - one side charcoal fired, the other is gas w/3 burners. Now I need to get a cover, propane tank, charcoal, grilling utensils, etc...
  9. Osahar

Great Time In Orlando Today! Thanks Spank and Calebt17!

Had a great time in the Orlando area today with Spank & Calebt17. Started the day at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, where Spank met me at the Taylormade Burner 2.0 event. I have to say, that is one fine set of irons. I fell in love with how they felt - one of the best I've hit all year and still...
  10. Osahar

College Football Conference Moves - anyone else lost?

Ok, so I lost track during the summer hubbub with everyone saying the Big 12 would disintegrate, and who else is moving conferences. Here are the ones I'm pretty sure of, can anyone fill me in on what I might have missed? Colorado & Utah moving to Pac-10 Nebraska moving to Big-10 Boise State...
  11. Osahar

Craigslist ads

Heard about this one on the radio last night heading home from work... I'll just post the link to it just in case: Princess Cut Engagement Set - $2000
  12. Osahar

Habitat for Humanity Volunteer Day Today

Just about time to head out. Myself and the 15 other managers at my office that handle the Great Lakes region are all headed to a Habitat for Humanity worksite to volunteer today. Great cause - but I'm trying to figure out which sadistic individual decided to set this up for the middle of...
  13. Osahar

Golf Flip-Flops

I know this question has come up in the past, with people looking for a pair of golf flip-flops. Saw these in my email today from Rock Bottom Golf, and had to share just in case anyone is still on the lookout. They even have removable Champ Stinger spikes! Golf Gators Spackler Flip Flops
  14. Osahar

My Detroit Intro Show Trip

Just got home tonight from an overnight trip to Detroit for our 2010 Ford Dealer Intro Show. I had an absolute blast. Was able to meet 15 of my dealers that attended, and got to see a lot of what's coming for the company. Lots of big changes in the works, both from a product standpoint as...
  15. Osahar

Funny Picture

Was reading an automotive review tonight, and spotted this picture in the comments section. Had to share!
Back