Recent content by oumagic

1. oumagic

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

When you hit these well, the sound and feel is so great. I like the feedback when I miss. There are some shots that feel bad because I mishit, but then turn out just fine.
  2. oumagic

CONTEST Win a Brand New Top of the Line Rangefinder

I just saw this. Following you now.
  3. oumagic

Wedding Ring - do you wear it playing?

I switched to silicone for full time use and leave it on when I play. My original wedding ring is too loose and is in my wife’s jewelry box
  4. oumagic

I ended up winning this! Can’t wait to give it a try and will post once I get it out on the course
  5. oumagic

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

@baylrballa I am interested in rad speed OL 4i. That said, I had struggled with the OL hybrids for nearly a year and have been killing them this week. Yours sounds like a great OL combo set; I am going to put the OL hybrids back in for a few rounds and see how it goes.
  6. oumagic

What set are you getting 5-GW?
  7. oumagic

Voice Caddie SL1 Hybrid GPS and Laser Rangefinder

This thing looks fantastic and I can’t wait to give it a try.
  8. oumagic

This great contest is closing soon. Get in there!
  9. oumagic

I don’t have OL wedges, but I think I will try them in the future. I ordered 3 MiM wedges that are all the same length, but they are shorter than my OL clubs. I think I will like OL wedges if I give them a chance. I have had difficulty hitting the OL hybrids, but after my last lesson that...
  10. oumagic

2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

That is exactly why I liked the 15 slots (for my swing trainer). The umbrella holder is perfect for my alignment sticks; it is a full sleeve and I don’t carry an umbrella in AZ unless there is rain in the forecast. I only have half my clubs in the bag because the others are in my Cobra stand bag...
  11. oumagic

The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

While the reason for the delay was horrible in 2020, I really liked that we had the clubs and a long time to play and review before the event. The fact that it is happening in a similar way as far as getting the clubs and having time to review before the event is really cool. This will be a...
  12. oumagic

2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

The woode 15 top on the cart bag is not much different than otter 14 way bags. I do like the molded top on it and it seems like the compartment for each club is maybe slightly larger than my Ping 14 way cart bag. My Ping cart bag is 10+ years old and the midsize grips were always getting caught...
  13. oumagic

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

The fact of the matter is that you don’t know what happened. Nor do I.
  14. oumagic

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

I have not seen any reports yet that he was driving recklessly. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn’t. I am glad that no one was killed and consider Tiger innocent and lucky to be alive until proven guilty of wrongdoing. Even if it is proven he was speeding like they said in the news conference, I am...
  15. oumagic

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

This looks awesome. The people going are going to have a blast and I look forward to following along!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in