Recent content by OUZO Power

1. OUZO Power

The Car Shopping Thread

Well I caved. Pulling the trigger today. Agreed on the price. W164 MB ML 550 with all the extras and 20's as an upgrade. Man does this bird fly. It boogies and hauls serious butt. I'll post pics once the deal closes.
  2. OUZO Power

The Incredible Minivan Thread

Here is a pic of the wifes/kids whip. I finally fixed the ripped off sliding door, was not cheep.
  3. OUZO Power

Parenting Thread

Just to give you an idea what I have to deal with tomorrow morning. And this year they have more and grew 4-5 inches each and about 10lbs each. Lord have mercy on my soul.
  4. OUZO Power

Fashionista, Business, Old School Type Attire

Call it what you want. Is there anyone else in THP that prefers this type of attire? They way Greg Moore used to dress up a few moons back. I prefer it. I love that style. But the only thing holding me back is few do it and when your in a 4some and the other 3 gentlemen are sporting that...
  5. OUZO Power

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Driver Review Thread

Here it is. And Part 1 can be found here. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?64722-Callaway-Big-Bertha-Alpha-815-Driver-Review-Thread&p=3431603&viewfull=1#post3431603 Part 2 of 3 (Indoor Simulator) Again I'd like to thank THP, Callaway Canada (Bruce Carroll & Brent Mallard)...
  6. OUZO Power

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Driver Review Thread

It's HERE. AND ITS A SEXY BEAST. Thank you THP. Review commencing NOW.
  7. OUZO Power

Shaft Homer?

Are you one? Do they exist? For those who opt to change the shaft for whatever reason are you prone to selecting to try a specific brand? And to take this a step further will you play only a specific brand? I for one am not. The only thing that will turn me off from trying a shaft is an "in...
  8. OUZO Power

FS: Oddyssey Limited Blade 2014 Open Hoylake Headcover

SOLD. Up for sale is a brand new in packaging Oddyssey Limited Blade 2014 Open Hoylake Headcover. Only 5 made available to the general public world wide. This is 1 of them. I'm not making any money on this guys. I just want what it was valued off the Odyssey website and my extra shipping to...
  9. OUZO Power

Superstroke grips...

....just got better by 1000. Why you say? Cause the new VP of Marketing there is a boss. A guy we all know and will do well there. Greg Sabella. Congrats guy. And watch out for those window panes.
  10. OUZO Power

First Ever Fitting (Thank You Callaway Canada)

So this year I was very fortunate and I got an overhaul for my entire bag. The new set was comprised of the following clubs. Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9o / Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT-60 R-Flex 45.5” / Wynn Dri-Tac Midsize FW Wood #1: Callaway Big Bertha 3W / Fujikura Speeder VC 6.2...
  11. OUZO Power

My poor clubs. :(

So I went for a round today with my good friend. Who was also my best man at my wedding and my 1st borns Godparent. Yea he's a great guy. He plays about 5-10 rounds a year and finally our schedule worked for us to go for 18 together. He sends me a text the night before asking if he could play...
  12. OUZO Power

Odyssey Headcovers

Here are some of mine. The ones I want to get my hands on are No 3 Jacks, Innovate or Die, Drains, Waste Management And one that I gave to a good friend of ours.
  13. OUZO Power

Odyssey Headcovers

New addition. The Open Cover.
  14. OUZO Power

Odyssey Putters Thread

Matched the Canadian MXM-V 9HT with a Canadian SS 3.0
Back